Gaming iGoDZoFLuiGii Here! Pokemon Fanatic & Introduction!

Do you like my channel?

• No (Please leave feedback)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

iGoDZoFLuiGii

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hey Everyone.

Im Mark and I go but the name iGoDZoFLuiGii on Youtube, I post gaming videos mostly around Pokemon as my main topic. I do Lets Plays, Announcement Videos, Gameplays, Live streams and more.

I based my channel around gaming in 2010, at the time I decided to do Random Gaming Videos, soon after in 2012 I decided to base my channel around one theme, or in this case a Topic. Something that I knew and loved whilst growing up. So after much planning I decided to do a channel based around Pokemon Related.

I started doing Lets plays of Pokemon Games, Announcement Videos of Pokemon Games coming out in the near future, Download Tutorial Videos on Pokemon MMORPG Games, then Playing Pokemon Hack Rom Games for a challenge, and then finally considering doing the odd Live Streams now and then.

At the moment my channel is Pokemon Related and will remain so, you may see the odd other game here and there, but only on key events such as Updates, Thank you or special videos.

• I do one Lets play Project at a time, and I plan on revisiting my old Pokemon Lets Plays and re doing them in the near future, for now I focus on the present.
  • In between my lets plays I post Announcement videos on Pokemon Games coming out in the near future, these will mostly be discussions and my theories involved in them.
  • Game Plays of Pokemon MMORPG games, theses videos will be mostly 30 mins or 1 hour long, The videos are not lets plays but instead either my first time playing the game or just random moments I play to either progress or train my pokemon.
  • Live streams of Pokemon games, these are not intended to be a part of a lets play series but instead me testing my streams and being active in the game, so I can play with my fellow viewers in having a Player vs Player Pokemon Battle together.

If you are a Pokemon Fan or interested in checking out my channel and supporting my work, links will be included bellow:
http://www.youtube.com/iGoDZoFLuiGii

*I do my best to uploaded about 4-5 videos a week, if anything is changed or delayed you can find update information on my Twitter Page, with working full time (5 Days a week) I don't get much time to record and edit my videos, depending on what sort of video im making.

NikeDebuts2K15

Shoe Enthusiast
Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2015
YouTube
Hey Mark,
Great intro to the Freedom community! Also thank you SO much for linking your channel on this thread because I am going to check it out and subscribe. Also doing the same for me is appreciated. Do you play old pokemon versions like Diamond and Pearl? I love the "retros" of Pokemon. :)
P.S. I look forward to watching more of your videos.

iGoDZoFLuiGii

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hey Mark,
Great intro to the Freedom community! Also thank you SO much for linking your channel on this thread because I am going to check it out and subscribe. Also doing the same for me is appreciated. Do you play old pokemon versions like Diamond and Pearl? I love the "retros" of Pokemon. :)
P.S. I look forward to watching more of your videos.

Thank you so much :) appreciate the support and yes I will check out your channel :)

I do play the old retro pokemon games, like Red, Blue and Yellow and others for the GBC & GBA and i have played the DS Diamond and Pearl Games :)