Gaming If you want to grow and have fun click this

Thuglife324

Respected User
Hell everyone I am thuglife324 which is my youtube name of course... I am trying to grow faster and entertain people. My dream is to start a group of at least 15 people.. in this group we will all message eachother find out schedules and collaborate. It we can do this I know we can make it big all I ask for a requirement is please for the love of God don't be a squeaker... if you want to join write me a message and I will get back to you ASAP.

Thank you

Brinjolf

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Id like to see what we could do, though I am not a big fan of lets play videos. Id totally help you out with one though.

I am 23
Steam:Brinjolf

Einstein Gamin

Freedom! Member
Age 18
Channel main topic: gaming
What games/Which platform would you like to Collaborate: Gta 5 on pc black ops 3 on pc cs go on pc an other game tell me I will get it
Amount of subscribers 90 +
Other ways to contact you: Twittter @_EinsteinGaming
https://twitter.com/_EinsteinGaming
or Reply to thread
About Your Channel : I make videos of games all the time just take time editing , I purchased sony vegas platinum 13 recently and kits to edit

Link to Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzqIiSXshFoyYSm8QaI7jEA

I want a long term partnership and rule the youtube I am energetic as well just don't commentary alone but would love to do it with someone else .

AleJeanYT

Rising User
Hell everyone I am thuglife324 which is my youtube name of course... I am trying to grow faster and entertain people. My dream is to start a group of at least 15 people.. in this group we will all message eachother find out schedules and collaborate. It we can do this I know we can make it big all I ask for a requirement is please for the love of God don't be a squeaker... if you want to join write me a message and I will get back to you ASAP.

Thank you
I'm interested

Jim Maldonado

New User
Freedom! Member
I want to be in

Thank you

FilmChiefs

Respected User

Thank you
ok ill join

TheFrostyPenguin

Respected User
Freedom! Member

Thank you

sure. why not :D

Baetus

Rising User
Freedom! Member
What is my channel about?: Gaming, Tutorials (commentary's coming soon)
What games/Which platform would you like to Collaborate: PC and PS4, trying to get more games in the future, right now only 3 games.., if you want me to buy a certain games tell me!
Amount of subscribers: 70 (after 1 month)
Other ways to contact you: Twitter @VariGamesGlobal http://twitter.com/VariGamesGlobal or Skype: Baetus. You can just reply to this thread

About Your Channel: I make video's every 2 to 4 days. I take my time to edit everything. I use Final Cut Pro X (mac user) and Photoshop to make thumbnails, Banner and Logo's. I like to give people tips on how youtube works from the start.

Link to Channel: http://bitly.com/VariGamesGlobal
I want a long partnership! Not just someone for 2 days. I'd love to make video's with you and the other people that may come, i'm buying a mic right now (Blue Snowball). So my audio quality will be great!

Thanks for looking at my thread!