Gaming If you want to do something go do it!

VGMalarkey

Freedom! Member
Sep 30, 2014
YouTube

Hey guys I was bored last night and I decided I would go and look at some of the youtubers that I watch and check out their older videos. What I found was that they were just like us. They had to start at the bottom and work their way up. It is not easy building a community but if you are passionate and have a lot of drive. You can one day be like one of them. Tell me your thoughts and what you think about this subject. what do you struggle with and what are you great at? i want to know these things!!

Jac Morton

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 19, 2016
UK, West Yorkshire
YouTube
shotonwhite

Hey guys I was bored last night and I decided I would go and look at some of the youtubers that I watch and check out their older videos. What I found was that they were just like us. They had to start at the bottom and work their way up. It is not easy building a community but if you are passionate and have a lot of drive. You can one day be like one of them. Tell me your thoughts and what you think about this subject. what do you struggle with and what are you great at? i want to know these things!!

For me it was getting past the highs and lows of starting a channel. I got pretty depressed about how the channel was doing and that it wasn't growing as I thought it should in my head.

I was ready to jack it all in and give up but after reading the comments on the forums, I discovered that what was going on in my channel was happening to everyone who was starting out. I was obsessed with the stats, I wanted views and likes which became more important than creating a great channel.

Now my mindset has changed and I reviewed what my channel is, everything is going in the right direction slowly.

Like many people, I assumed if you create it, people will watch it.

VGMalarkey

Freedom! Member
Sep 30, 2014
YouTube
For me it was getting past the highs and lows of starting a channel. I got pretty depressed about how the channel was doing and that it wasn't growing as I thought it should in my head.

I was ready to jack it all in and give up but after reading the comments on the forums, I discovered that what was going on in my channel was happening to everyone who was starting out. I was obsessed with the stats, I wanted views and likes which became more important than creating a great channel.

Now my mindset has changed and I reviewed what my channel is, everything is going in the right direction slowly.

Like many people, I assumed if you create it, people will watch it.
I completely understand. Youtube can be a very humbling experience. As long as you continue to work on yourself and your channel, everything else will come into place!