If You View a Post Also View the Video on Youtube.

JayLazoris

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 9, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
jaylazoris
Something I've put on my latest post but I think it need it's own post. If you check out a video post and you liked the post you should go to the video on YouTube itself and like the video there because that should help the video on YouTube. Basing it off of my posts on here I'll have a post get 10 view and the corresponding video will have 1 view. I'm not trying to make this post about me but more about the concept of if you view a post on any here or other forums you also check the video out on YouTube also to make sure the video gets the the views it should.

Dysfunctional Gamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
SkylerErnest
Something I've put on my latest post but I think it need it's own post. If you check out a video post and you liked the post you should go to the video on YouTube itself and like the video there because that should help the video on YouTube. Basing it off of my posts on here I'll have a post get 10 view and the corresponding video will have 1 view. I'm not trying to make this post about me but more about the concept of if you view a post on any here or other forums you also check the video out on YouTube also to make sure the video gets the the views it should.
I agree with you on this if you do post a video saying Hey you kind of check it out or look at my latest video tried something new yet you should watch the video and at least engaged and leave a comment or you know watch it come back and make a post and let everybody know what you feel about it

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube

It would be nice if more people did that. Though if someone views your video post on the forums (I.e plays the video) you get credited the view for it anyway, I think the confusing might come from when people view the thread and don't watch the video - thereby showing the post has say 10 view yet the video itself has fewer.

Dysfunctional Gamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
SkylerErnest
It would be nice if more people did that. Though if someone views your video post on the forums (I.e plays the video) you get credited the view for it anyway, I think the confusing might come from when people view the thread and don't watch the video - thereby showing the post has say 10 view yet the video itself has fewer.
It would be nice but most people think about themselves

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Since were a FAMILY i agree on this. The whole key is helping each other grow and that is what we need to do. If we support each other in this manner then we can indeed gain growth instead of only growing on the forums XD