If you could combine 2 game what would they be?

TMAN

Rising User
Jan 11, 2016
Ohio
www.facebook.com
YouTube
Skyrim, and Pokemon! It would be like old school pokemon in the sense of gameplay, but it would be a giant open world pokemon game like skyrim where certain terrain has specific pokemon in it, there would be pokemarts, hospitals, and gyms spread out throughout the map! That would work well for a free world Pokemon Snap too! Get on it NINTENDO!

Reactions: themodof1

themodof1

Sage Of Insanity
Freedom! Member
Jan 4, 2015
Florida
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Skyrim, and Pokemon! It would be like old school pokemon in the sense of gameplay, but it would be a giant open world pokemon game like skyrim where certain terrain has specific pokemon in it, there would be pokemarts, hospitals, and gyms spread out throughout the map! That would work well for a free world Pokemon Snap too! Get on it NINTENDO!
Thats sounds awesome![DOUBLEPOST=1452643762][/DOUBLEPOST]
every shooter made should have a perfect dark style simulator mode. I love that game.
Maybe call of duty mixed with silent hill :D[DOUBLEPOST=1452643838][/DOUBLEPOST]
How about Half-Life and Saints row the 3rd?
Big pimping with head crabs on the commander and chef of the Apocalypse!!!

goshops

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 23, 2014
YouTube
I'd love an open world sandbox mixed with some world destructiveness of Red Faction all rolled into a DBZ game.

Ideally it would be like an RPG where you can unlock new abilities as you level up, like instant transmission, or super saiyan, etc. and you start out fighting in tournaments before defending earth from various invaders or play through the DBZ story.

The important thing being that it isn't linear like previous DBZ games but more like Skyrim or GTA where you could walk/run/fly across the whole world and every where in between.

Tythaeus

The One and Only
Freedom! Member
Aug 2, 2015
Kalamazoo, Michigan
YouTube
Tythaeus

I don't play Skyrim (It seems cool but I don't have the resources for it) but Pokemon mixed with any giant open world game would be freaking fantastic.

Reactions: themodof1 and TMAN

FlareWolf

Well-Known User
Jun 11, 2014
YouTube
Bioshock Infinite and Assassin's Creed. The alternate history of Assassin's Creed combined with the decopunk (steampunk) style of bioshock would be pretty cool. Or Battlefield and Bioshock, giant maps, vehicles, cool weapons, and vigors/plasmids :D

themodof1

Sage Of Insanity
Freedom! Member
Jan 4, 2015
Florida
www.youtube.com
YouTube
GTA V and Mx Vs Atv Alive
A fan of vehicular manslaughter?
Nice >:D[DOUBLEPOST=1452804542][/DOUBLEPOST]
Payday 2 and PlanetSide 2
Time to rob banks...IN SPAAAAAACE!!![DOUBLEPOST=1452806328][/DOUBLEPOST]
Dead Space & Watch Dogs.
My motorcycle is a xenomorph dragon!!![DOUBLEPOST=1452806451][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well since Fallout 4 Merged with the Sims went so well ..

How about we mix GTA with Sim City and see what happens...
"HI there friend" *Bang*...
Well that was fun :D[DOUBLEPOST=1452806580][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'd love an open world sandbox mixed with some world destructiveness of Red Faction all rolled into a DBZ game.

Ideally it would be like an RPG where you can unlock new abilities as you level up, like instant transmission, or super saiyan, etc. and you start out fighting in tournaments before defending earth from various invaders or play through the DBZ story.

The important thing being that it isn't linear like previous DBZ games but more like Skyrim or GTA where you could walk/run/fly across the whole world and every where in between.
Maybe A revolution on planet vegta...[DOUBLEPOST=1452806746][/DOUBLEPOST]
How About Warhammer 40K, and World of Warcrack (oooops I mean Warcraft)...CoL (Chuckle out Loud)
Maybe something a-bit more diverse?

Warhammer 40K and skyrim?[DOUBLEPOST=1452806833][/DOUBLEPOST]
Bioshock Infinite and Assassin's Creed. The alternate history of Assassin's Creed combined with the decopunk (steampunk) style of bioshock would be pretty cool. Or Battlefield and Bioshock, giant maps, vehicles, cool weapons, and vigors/plasmids :D
That sounds like it would be amazing!!![DOUBLEPOST=1452806974][/DOUBLEPOST]
half life 2 and l4d2 haha wtf that's super random but yea
"Valve" is a video game company that made both games...
And are well know for support modded content...
Search around you may find that is already made ;D

Last edited: