If you are a gaming channel THIS IS A STRATEGY FOR YOU

Ramen TimeTv

Rising User
Jul 22, 2017
YouTube
Blackflwrk
So I have been thinking about something that I DONT KNOW if youtubers are already doing but this is something you guys can do to build your following and exposure faster.

# Strategy 1 ( If You can obtain it through pre order, a couple days early )

- Pre Order a game of your choice
- Try to obtain knowledge of things people are interested in seeing
- Make a plan of what you to record
- Record A week length worth of videos
- Do your best to get the best Mata Data together and repeat the process, every video
- Schedule the videos to drop the Day the game drop and make it stretch till the same day next week
- And while thoughts are dropping, Record more

HOPE THIS WORK FOR YOU GUYS!

GLa5s

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 31, 2017
Dandridge, TN
YouTube
GLa5s
So I have been thinking about something that I DONT KNOW if youtubers are already doing but this is something you guys can do to build your following and exposure faster.

- Do your best to get the best Mata Data together and repeat the process, every video
- Schedule the videos to drop the Day the game drop and make it stretch till the same day next week

It is extremely hard to get your hands on a copy of a game early unless you're an established content creator with trust from the companies, a review company like IGN, or know someone that will take a high risk to help you out. For me, the plan is hard because I would have to take a couple of days off work and focus solely on the game and creating content. Until I could do this full time it is just hard.

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
As a newly hyped game is released, you want to receive your copy as soon as possible, spending at least enough time to create, edit, render and upload a video within the first day or so, this will kick start a hype factor within your channel, making it more likely for people to notice your videos and your channel. As mentioned, you want to keep this stretched within the next week or so, but mixing your content to multiple hyped game releases (if possible) would be better, so you don't look repetitive.

Reactions: Ramen TimeTv

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member

On release day many people provide content making it sometimes difficult but overall some good tips :)

MWproductions1000

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 21, 2014
Ohio
YouTube
Given how fast bigger channels create videos on brand new games, I'm not sure exactly if it'll work that well. You could get a good bump in views, but if you're not interesting, nobody will subscribe. So another piece of that puzzle is BE ENTERTAINING.

Ramen TimeTv

Rising User
Jul 22, 2017
YouTube
Blackflwrk
As a newly hyped game is released, you want to receive your copy as soon as possible, spending at least enough time to create, edit, render and upload a video within the first day or so, this will kick start a hype factor within your channel, making it more likely for people to notice your videos and your channel. As mentioned, you want to keep this stretched within the next week or so, but mixing your content to multiple hyped game releases (if possible) would be better, so you don't look repetitive.

That's perfect! , I didn't think about the last part

zerkcrator

Freedom! Member
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
It would be fun to do this, the only problem is some of us can not afford to buy new games because they are usually higher in price, so we can't do them

ODI

Jan 18, 2016
YouTube
ODIYT

this will never work, cause there are countless youtubers with more subs and have access to games faster than us. the solution isnt try to beat them in their game but beat them in yours and make original contnent

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
this will never work, cause there are countless youtubers with more subs and have access to games faster than us. the solution isnt try to beat them in their game but beat them in yours and make original contnent

Playing a game that has a large hype factor behind it is more likely to give your channel exposure than a game which might be years old.

For example, when I used to stream on YouTube;

Fallout 4 = 300 views | Peak = 28 viewers simultaneously
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel = 25 views | Peak = 4 viewers simultaneously
Rocket League = 20 views | Peak = 4 viewers simultaneously

All of these were within 4 days of each other.

zerkcrator

Freedom! Member
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
wait I have a question, If you look at my channel my sub count is very low but my view count is high. Can you explain that?[DOUBLEPOST=1501068407][/DOUBLEPOST]
wait I have a question, If you look at my channel my sub count is very low but my view count is high. Can you explain that?
and I am do not talk in my videos

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
wait I have a question, If you look at my channel my sub count is very low but my view count is high. Can you explain that?[DOUBLEPOST=1501068407][/DOUBLEPOST]
and I am do not talk in my videos

What you need to remember is not all views come from subscribers, and of those views you receive, not everyone wants to continue watching, so essentially it's a one and done strategy.

Most views, if you check your analytics, will come from non-subs, it is just how YouTube works with the search engine and the SEO with tagging, titles, descriptions and thumbnails.

There is no explanation for it, except you are doing very well to gain all those viewers, however you might need to try a little harder to convert those viewers into regular watchers/subscribers.