PC If you are a funny gamer, this group is for you!

jonelvis

Rising User
Oct 13, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to my collaboration forum post! If you are reading this, you are SICK. Since you are so sick then are more than welcome to be in my group, IF and only if you want to join. Below are the facts needed to know about the channel the myself, the owner of this channel.

The Start
-------------------------------
Back in 2016, I wanted to make a NERF war channel. I started out with that but I knew something was missing. I made a few NERF videos but the older I got the more gaming I wanted to do. I started out with the purpose to entertain and make movies. Although I started this way, soon it made me realize I want to do more of a variety of content.

The Middle Stages
----------------------------------
Just last Christmas time, I started getting into vlogs and gaming. I realized vlogging and gaming was more fun then movies, so I dropped the movies for a bit and began to vlog. I vlogged vacations and gamed while at home.

The Gaming Stage
----------------------------------------
I started gaming off with my friend Bean and we just recorded the TV with a phone on a stand (Noobish I know) I later got a Game Capture card, just to learn it doesn't work too well with Xbox. At the same time I got in to PC gaming recording. Starting with Minecraft. Later I joined with youtubes, TheSpicyBeast (Spoocy now), Gamerface, and PiggyReaper. That lasted a few videos before our group split.

The Current Stage
-------------------------------------
I have taken a break for a few months to come up with new content. I decided I want to try collabing again and that is why I am here.

My info
Discord-Jonathan
Steam Name-Nerfwarriorselite

Age-17
Nationality-American
Time Zone-Central US
Subscriber Count-142
Games-
STEAM-Garry's Mod, BO3 (Planning on getting more)
PC Games- Minecraft, anything on websites (Planning on getting more)

Xbox Games-Battlefield 1
-Bo3
-bo2
-Metro last night
-And more

Qualities I am looking for-Often Free on time
-Funny
-Creative
-Kind

Discord https://discord.gg/dV2qvG

Last edited:

NewSpark

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 4, 2016
YouTube
you still doing this? the discord link you sent is expired it says, but id like to collab :)