Solved If i leave freedom as we speak

Status
Not open for further replies.

blakeblood9

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 28, 2015
YouTube
Yes. You will be paid for what you have earned up to the moment you are un-linked from Freedom!. Sorry to see you go! If you don't mind, may I ask why?
Talked to many people, seen to much evidence of this shady company. People are getting scammed. make it even worse ive seen evidence of people not even getting the 60%[DOUBLEPOST=1448763349][/DOUBLEPOST]edit: you may lock/del thread thanks[DOUBLEPOST=1448765166][/DOUBLEPOST]actually while the threads up i got one more question, can i just leave or do i need to contact someone before i leave like the 30 day thing?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Neal

Mod
Freedom! Member
Jan 5, 2014
Illinois
YouTube
nealcarico
Talked to many people, seen to much evidence of this shady company. People are getting scammed. make it even worse ive seen evidence of people not even getting the 60%[DOUBLEPOST=1448763349][/DOUBLEPOST]edit: you may lock/del thread thanks[DOUBLEPOST=1448765166][/DOUBLEPOST]actually while the threads up i got one more question, can i just leave or do i need to contact someone before i leave like the 30 day thing?
Well, I've never seen someone actually "scammed". Mistakes can be made. Freedom! grew at a crazy rate that they were rushing so many features out at once and mistakes can happen. Anyways, mistakes have always been solved. And if you click "unlink" on your YouTube dashboard, it will automatically unlink you after 30 days.

Upvote 0

blakeblood9

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 28, 2015
YouTube
Well, I've never seen someone actually "scammed". Mistakes can be made. Freedom! grew at a crazy rate that they were rushing so many features out at once and mistakes can happen. Anyways, mistakes have always been solved. And if you click "unlink" on your YouTube dashboard, it will automatically unlink you after 30 days.
will i be paid in the meantime? while the 30 days take to process

Upvote 0

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
will i be paid in the meantime? while the 30 days take to process
Freedom pays up till the date you were connected with the usual 2 month delay. So your payment from November comes in January. As Freedom pays out at the end of the month and to andwer your question, Yes you will be payed during the 30 day process if you made earnings in the past few months.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.