IDK WHAT TO POST! HELP!

WesleyTheSkater

Freedom! Member
Mar 18, 2015
YouTube
Hey everybody!

I've been coming across the question to myself and I thought,

"Hey, what should I post for YouTube?"

I first started playing Minecraft when I was younger and I enjoyed it a lot. I've made other channels for YouTube about Minecraft but quit on those and the channel I have now I love so much and I first started posting Minecraft videos cause I loved the game and loved posting videos.

As I went on from my channel I started to play this game called CS:GO. I was hooked on it and actually posted a few videos about it on my channel. One of the videos I made took really long to edit and I loved it so much but I noticed the amount of views I got on it were not as much as my Minecraft views.

The Minecraft views had about double the amount of views and as I keep playing CS:GO more and more I started to fade out of playing Minecraft and now instead of playing it for hours every day I now play it for maybe an hour once a week.

I still love Minecraft and love editing Minecraft stuff it's just when I post a Minecraft video the views are much more than CS:GO. My dream is to be able to post CS:GO videos and vlogs like bigger YouTuber's do like the members of FaZe but instead of COD videos it would be CS:GO.

I am unsure of what to do and I need YOUR help. Should I stick with CS:GO and upload that to my channel because I enjoy playing, editing, and recording videos but I get less views or upload Minecraft videos which get more views but it's not my ideal game to play even though it is fun and I enjoy playing it every once in a while.

Keep in mind I try to play CS:GO as much as I can if I'm not busy that day or watching YouTube videos.​

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
Post what you think is right. It's your channel, so it's about you. Taking our word for what to do makes it about us, you don't want that.