Request Ideas to film better videos?

robotluke123

Freedom! Member
Apr 19, 2014
YouTube
robotluke123
Hey guys, id like to improve the production value of the videos I post on my channel. I'd like to spice things up with multiple camera angles and such and i'd like your opinions on how I should go about doing that. I'm also considering buying a gimbal for my gopro (search wg gimbal on amazon and you'll find it) but the chance of destroying it is holding me back. Do you guys think it would be worth it?

Not sure if my channel is in the sig still, so just in case

www.youtube.com/c/lukesbikes

Cameron Blair

Rising User
Freedom! Member
I watched the video, I liked the camera, I think it would be cool if you had multiple camera angles by the way. I think that if its easier to use the wg gimbal then try it, but the camera looks just fine now. Quick thing, I would recommend putting some music in the background because it was kinda plain but I found it interesting, I think im gonna subscribe lol

CalebKitt

Graphic Designer
Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I really, really enjoy your videos. I love extreme sports but unfortunately my state does not have the best mountain biking. Anyways back to your question. When I was watching your videos I acctualy felt like I was watching a channel with 500K+ subs. Quality is good but the camera is a small issue. In some of your older videos the camera position is great! I personally enjoy seeing the bike becuase it allows me and others to get more into the video becuase we can follow the bike and see how it reacts. The camera being on top of the helmet just feels like we are out of everything and really have nothing to do but watch the scenery. Also naturally you tend to look at the ground so we mostly just see at an angle. As far as different angles go, you could try having one on your chest and back and also wherever the camera was in the video I linked. Also if you can find a way, maybe on the bike. Eyther way keep up the good work!