Ideas For Minecraft videos

JAYDENFRAVEL Nah (XD)

Rising User
Feb 12, 2016
YouTube
I am a big factions player like i play factions a lot. But i have seen to come to a deadlock.. I record factions tactics like tutorials on how to do things. But i don't know what else to record i sometimes record mini-games but those my fans don't really Like. I also post pvp videos those are also not Favorited by fans. So if any of u are factions players could you please give me some ideas it would be greatly appreciated!

Thank You
~KarmasWrath <3

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I am a big factions player like i play factions a lot. But i have seen to come to a deadlock.. I record factions tactics like tutorials on how to do things. But i don't know what else to record i sometimes record mini-games but those my fans don't really Like. I also post pvp videos those are also not Favorited by fans. So if any of u are factions players could you please give me some ideas it would be greatly appreciated!

Thank You
~KarmasWrath <3
What are some things that pick you interest. Or maybe ask your subscribers what they want to see?
Remember that it is your channel and you decide what type of content comes on. You can ask for suggestions and ideas to those who watch your content but it will always be your choice to record it or not.

EnderCrewOfficial

Apr 19, 2016
EnderCrewO_
If it's possible open up your own faction server! This will get a lot of your fans happy and get the chance to be a part of something you created and what you love and also what they love!! I can help you make a faction server and host it if you're interested!

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
I would ask your fans for ideas.
We are not your audience, they are, and their majority consensus would help point your channel in a direction.

Sauceddie

Rising User
Apr 19, 2016
Texas
YouTube
Not a faction player. I do survival comedy commentary. But I would strongly recommend finding answers from your viewers as some have stated.

JonTheBearMC

New User
Freedom! Member
Apr 22, 2016
YouTube

Thank You
~KarmasWrath <3
Well on my channel I started with factions and then I went to Skywars on hypixel and my viewers loved it and now I do more skywars than anything! Maybe try skywars! and also if you are down we can record an ep!

Vers

Jan 30, 2016
play hcf as well, a lot of fac players enjoy that. kohi/bl elo series may work but it's overdone and I personally don't like them