Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

LustraGaming

Freedom! Member
Aug 4, 2015
Belgium
YouTube
Hey everyone,

I have an idea to get members make collab videos.

The idea:
Every 1 or 2 weeks george challenges the network to make collab videos. Every time he tries to target other audiences like, collab a prankvideo, collab on reviews, games,...
These collabs would have to be submitted to the forum under a seperate topic.
Then freedom releases a small video containing everyone who participated. George or the audience through a poll on the forums can then decide who wins the battle.

The winners will get a shoutout on the George Show.

Result:
There is a new incentive for members to collab. And the price is a shoutout for their channel. I hope this would make members searching for collabs faster and grow their channels through doing so.

DarkLightGames

Rising User
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
Hey everyone,

I have an idea to get members make collab videos.

The idea:
Every 1 or 2 weeks george challenges the network to make collab videos. Every time he tries to target other audiences like, collab a prankvideo, collab on reviews, games,...
These collabs would have to be submitted to the forum under a seperate topic.
Then freedom releases a small video containing everyone who participated. George or the audience through a poll on the forums can then decide who wins the battle.

The winners will get a shoutout on the George Show.

Result:
There is a new incentive for members to collab. And the price is a shoutout for their channel. I hope this would make members searching for collabs faster and grow their channels through doing so.
Great Idea

UnderGroundTank

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2014
YouTube
So, I would change that up just a tad. George should make a video telling people what that weeks collab battle topic is. Everyone who then participates should post a thread with a specific word or like a hastag so we know the participants. After about a week of the challenge going on someone would then make a new thread will a poll of everyones name or collab group. Give that 2-3 days and then declare the winner via a shout out from George.

With all that being said though how would we pick a winner ? just by who we liked more? Would both participants post the video on there channel or only one? How do we make sure people vote on the winners? There are alot of open ended possibilities which could kill the idea.

LustraGaming

Freedom! Member
Aug 4, 2015
Belgium
YouTube
With all that being said though how would we pick a winner ? just by who we liked more? Would both participants post the video on there channel or only one? How do we make sure people vote on the winners? There are alot of open ended possibilities which could kill the idea.

I left these bits open because the people at freedom know the best way to deal with these things.
You could even make them vote below the video on youtube by george posting a comment all collab names in the comments and have viewers like the ones they like best or having people put their favorite in the comments. But that will be harder to count.
you could involve the forums but I have the feeling most freedom channel watchers don't ever watch the forum.

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
maybe a better thing to change this to a monthly thing because weekly is a bit too much but besides that this could work

LustraGaming

Freedom! Member
Aug 4, 2015
Belgium
YouTube
maybe a better thing to change this to a monthly thing because weekly is a bit too much but besides that this could work
I opted for biweekly, so there can be more battles and you reward people really pushing themselves to get a video out for the battle. Those who submit a video are genuinely working hard for their channel. But a month could work too.