Gaming I'd like your support

MRwaffleszzz

Rising User
May 20, 2016
YouTube
MRwaffleszzz
What's up people, I've decided to get back into the game by creating a new channel.

I also have a business idea which I want to help small youtubers in advertising your brand so such as your channel or website or brand. That I'm slowly creating so more to come from that.

Currently I live stream myself gaming, unfortunately the streams are not to the best standards as I don't have a Mic or cam, it's console based. That may sound daunting for some of you but if like your support.

Currently I stream on twitch or YouTube just search MRwaffleszz and I'm there on your screen.

Thanks for any support given from now and I hope to speak soon, let me know if your a freedom member and I'll sure put you on my list to help in the future.

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
welcome to freedom and good luck with setting it all up, your cam and mice might not be of the best quality but you can then work on your interaction with your audience and how good your commentary is and try to pull people with that. thereby you will see freedom partners by the flags they have, its a purple flag bellow their picture. also how would you go about advertising brands of other small channels, I dont see how it would work

Reactions: MRwaffleszzz

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom! forums. I see you are planning on a business, streaming, doing gfx and youtube as well. My advice is that maybe focus on a few things at once, to polish your process and products, etc. Here are some things you can do as a new member:
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums (We'll be waiting (y) (Y))
  • Try Tapatalk if you're on mobile - for easier forum browsing.
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Earn forum credits and use them to buy stuff in the forum store
  • Read through the forum rules and check out our FAQs
  • Join this month's giveaway for a chance to win $100 worth of prizes ^-^
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D:D

MRwaffleszzz

Rising User
May 20, 2016
YouTube
MRwaffleszzz
welcome to freedom and good luck with setting it all up, your cam and mice might not be of the best quality but you can then work on your interaction with your audience and how good your commentary is and try to pull people with that. thereby you will see freedom partners by the flags they have, its a purple flag bellow their picture. also how would you go about advertising brands of other small channels, I dont see how it would work

I want to create a network which helps people from youtube or in general... So i will be doing, Graphic design, website hosting but just to start off with i'll be doing GFX for those who are in need, just to show i am legit and it will build up my business slowly and show others my work ect.

i am just struggling to know where to start

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
I want to create a network which helps people from youtube or in general... So i will be doing, Graphic design, website hosting but just to start off with i'll be doing GFX for those who are in need, just to show i am legit and it will build up my business slowly and show others my work ect.

i am just struggling to know where to start

sounds like hard work and maybe you should start with finding some creators here on freedom you want to work together with, 2-3 to start small and build from there on, I wish you the best of luck with your endevours