PlayStation I would to collab with other psn youtubers :)

wiskorgaming

Respected User
Oct 28, 2015
I would love to help out ps4 youtubers in a way you want to grow your channel. If you would like a shoutout or a tip or even be in one of my videos then be sure to let me know.
That's the reason I made this thread, to help you all. Thank you
My psn is wiskor12.
Thanks alot
-wiskorgaming ☺

wiskorgaming

Respected User
Oct 28, 2015
I'd be glad if you would shout me out on one of your videos, it would be great for the support you"d be giving me.
Ok matr no problem. Your shoutout will be coming on my next shoutout video. If you will add me on ps4 (if you want obviously) then ill happily message you when my video is up :)

Dualangel1

Freedom! Member
May 20, 2015
YouTube
I'm mainly an PSN user and i'd really enjoy collaborating with others like yourself. My PSN is Dualangel1. (i have most games for ps4 if not i can always obtain them)

wiskorgaming

Respected User
Oct 28, 2015
I'm mainly an PSN user and i'd really enjoy collaborating with others like yourself. My PSN is Dualangel1. (i have most games for ps4 if not i can always obtain them)

I will be happy to collab with you :) ill add you as soon as I will be on ps4. And that's cool. That means that there is a really high chance of us making videos together :)

Emmanuel Owoaje

Rising User
Jan 5, 2016
london
YouTube
I would love to help out ps4 youtubers in a way you want to grow your channel. If you would like a shoutout or a tip or even be in one of my videos then be sure to let me know.
That's the reason I made this thread, to help you all. Thank you
My psn is wiskor12.
Thanks alot
-wiskorgaming ☺
please can i get a shoutout
psn is manny260401