Solved I would like some help creating an MCN ( George or Anthony )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julian Sava

Freedom! Member
Hello George / Anthony or any other Freedom Admin.
I need some help with creating an MCN for creators from my country, they don't really speak English and I can't tell them to come to Freedom because it will be to complicated for them and I want to look after them so I want to make an MCN, how can I go about doing one ?
I don't mind if Freedom Family helps me and I can give them some earnings %
Please contact me if you know how to Build a MCN

Reactions: Piano Uncovered

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Before you can apply to create your own MCN you will need a business proposal and that starts with a solid plan, which is the most important part. As stated above, MCN’s are service providers, so you will need to clearly state what kind of service(s) and value are you able to provide to channels on top of what YouTube is currently providing.

Ideally, you should already be providing said services to a number of people (followers/affiliates) so that you can present data on how those services are being provided, how many people are using it, and how they added value to your customers/community. This means that you should already have:

• A team of people that can provide adequate support for the services you are providing
  • A group of people that is using your services
  • A recognizable brand
  • A website that features your brand and services
  • Active social media presence related to your services
  • A company that can manage contracts, if applicable
Be very clear about your vision and detailed in your description. Here are some topics that if well developed and included in your proposal would benefit your application:
  • List of services, including their benefits
  • Your mission statement
  • SWOT analysis
  • Your short/mid/long term strategy
  • Your goals
  • Individual skills of your team
  • Why you need access to YouTube’s rollup tool
Sending the application to YouTube

Once you have you business plan in place, you will need to contact YouTube directly by email using the help button located at the end of YouTube’s page and wait for a reply. Keep in mind that this process is very complex, so it may take some time for YouTube to reply or send you a final decision, if YouTube feels there is value in your proposal. For more details on how to contact YouTube click here.

Upvote 0

Julian Sava

Freedom! Member
Well I Don't have all of that But I have been helping Young Youtubers to develop their channel with Thumbnails , Descriptions , Facebook Page , Taggs and more.
The Content that they post is Vlogging / Gaming / DIY ( Romanian Languange )
My Goals : To help them develop their channel and earn money with time.
It's going to be me and a my cousin
Majority of them young youtubers with 10.000 - 50.000 subscribes don't have monitisation and they loose money so I want to help them earn them.
I don't have a Company that is why I said I am open if George can help me with that .. I don't mind Freedom to have some extra earnings

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Realistically in order to have a fully functioning MCN then you would need more people than you and your cousin, it would be very rare if Freedom got involved and helped you create a MCN, just for the promise of some extra revenue, which they don't really need. While its nice that you are helping other channels with thumbnails etc I think you may have to put this idea on hold for a while, think it through some more and maybe try again once you have a few things sorted, have a larger audience etc.

In regards to your claims that channels that these young youtubers have 10,000-50,000 subs without monetisation, well this could due to their own choice whereas with a MCN they have to have monetisation. If they wanted to monetise their content they could do so quite quickly and easily without joining a brand new MCN or having to give up any revenue

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Ok I read some more now and I found out that I can have a VN or PN ( Virtual Network or Priority Network ) that will be under an MCN like Freedom
Is it easier to get a VN or PN ?
I honestly have no idea about that. I don't even know if Freedom accepts any VN or PN's with the Freedom Network. Your best best in regards to this matter is sending a ticket to our support team who would be able to provide you with accurate information, and maybe might be able to point you in the right direction regarding this. You can contact them by submitting a ticket to www.support.tm

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.