Status
Not open for further replies.

LuxrayBeats

Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2016
YouTube
Hey everybody.

I wanna help each of you by given my opinion about your channel (Logo, banner and thumbnails).
If you want my opinion about it just write your channel link below.

For those channels that I really appreciate I will give my subscribe!!! ;)

If you want you can also give your opinion about my channel but you don't need :)

Thanks

fairmagic3

Feb 2, 2016
YouTube
yo d
Hey everybody.

I wanna help each of you by given my opinion about your channel (Logo, banner and thumbnails).
If you want my opinion about it just write your channel link below.

For those channels that I really appreciate I will give my subscribe!!! ;)

If you want you can also give your opinion about my channel but you don't need :)

Thanks
ude thanks for doing this i was wondering if you could tell me what i could improve on my channel:)

LuxrayBeats

Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2016
YouTube
yo d

ude thanks for doing this i was wondering if you could tell me what i could improve on my channel:)
Yeah sur
I like your logo and also your banner!
Now about your thumbnails I would invest more time in doing theme and I would recommend you to add a song into your video (in the first video I saw) it would make them better :)

fairmagic3

Feb 2, 2016
YouTube
Yeah sur
I like your logo and also your banner!
Now about your thumbnails I would invest more time in doing theme and I would recommend you to add a song into your video (in the first video I saw) it would make them better :)
thx i will try to focus on that more then(y) (Y)

LuxrayBeats

Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2016
YouTube
Hey i would like your opinion if you dont mind :)
To be honest I like your logo very simple but very nice and your banner is clever and show what you do on youtube! Your thumbnail of your first video is good but could be better but for your fist one it is nice! Your video is well done, your presentation and the music good stuff!

Will you upload often a video?

ItsSoSimplez

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 6, 2016
YouTube
To be honest I like your logo very simple but very nice and your banner is clever and show what you do on youtube! Your thumbnail of your first video is good but could be better but for your fist one it is nice! Your video is well done, your presentation and the music good stuff!

Will you upload often a video?
Yeah i'm just waiting on my elgato&my new headset&mic (coming tommorow)

DarkLightGames

Rising User
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
Dude awesome idea. You seem like i a great guy to help the community like this if you dont mind i would love for you to check out my channel and give me the good and bad feedback

LuxrayBeats

Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2016
YouTube
If you could give me some pointers that would be awesome!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgbjVbLQ5ABv93azTXRtibg
Your logo is very simple and would change little bit to be more attractive. About your banner I like it very much and I think I will inspire my banner from yours!
Your thumbnails are very nice but I would to know how you do the next thumbnails of the same games because it has always been diffrent so people know that that's a new video

LuxrayBeats

Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2016
YouTube
Dude awesome idea. You seem like i a great guy to help the community like this if you dont mind i would love for you to check out my channel and give me the good and bad feedback
Woao!!! To be honest I like very much your channel! Therefor as I said befor I will give my sub to the channel that I realy like!
Nice introduction video, logo, banner and also nice thumbnails!

Status
Not open for further replies.