Service I WILL EDIT YOUR VIDEOS FOR FREE

travisdoesstuff

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 30, 2014
YouTube
Hi, my name is Travis and I am 16. Video editing is something I have done for a while and enjoy, I would also like to think I am pretty good at it as well as I have a lot of experience.

So basically the deal is this isn't a unlimited edit your videos forever for free, this is I will edit one video for free per channel and if you like it then you can continue to pay me to edit more if you like. This will be through paypal and will be cheap but I cannot give an exact price due to there being so many different kinds of videos.

If there are a lot of people asking for editing I will choose the people with the best videos to edit first, rather than those with the most subscribers for example.

I can edit any kind of video. But in terms of my preference I like IRL videos best, so you have the highest chances.

I will not be showing any past edited videos, which is why I make the first video free. If you are interested in this all leave some way of me contacting you in the comments below with a link to your channel as well.

*I use Adobe Premiere Pro to edit

Last edited:

KushalGamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2016
YouTube
Hi, my name is Travis and I am 16. Video editing is something I have done for a while and enjoy, I would also like to think I am pretty good at it as well as I have a lot of experience.

So basically the deal is this isn't a unlimited edit your videos forever for free, this is I will edit one video for free per channel and if you like it then you can continue to pay me to edit more if you like. This will be through paypal and will be cheap but I cannot give an exact price due to there being so many different kinds of videos.

If there are a lot of people asking for editing I will choose the people with the best videos to edit first, rather than those with the most subscribers for example.

I can edit any kind of video. But in terms of my preference I like IRL videos best, so you have the highest chances.

I will not be showing any past edited videos, which is why I make the first video free. If you are interested in this all leave some way of me contacting you in the comments below with a link to your channel as well.

*I use Adobe Premiere Pro to edit
yea but don't you think editing is fun when you yourself do it! I mean when I edit it feels AWESOME! I laugh while editing and who does that and times flies by! But I can do alot more videos but the creator himself need experience too don't you think! I am sorry if this got you upset I was just saying stuff! lol

travisdoesstuff

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 30, 2014
YouTube
yea but don't you think editing is fun when you yourself do it! I mean when I edit it feels AWESOME! I laugh while editing and who does that and times flies by! But I can do alot more videos but the creator himself need experience too don't you think! I am sorry if this got you upset I was just saying stuff! lol
Well yeah obviously I completely agree. But some people just don't feel the same and that is who I am trying to speak to. Plus some people may be very entertaining but are let down from lack of editing skills.

KushalGamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2016
YouTube
Well yeah obviously I completely agree. But some people just don't feel the same and that is who I am trying to speak to. Plus some people may be very entertaining but are let down from lack of editing skills.
that could be true! But you learn from your mistakes right! I mean I am bad at everything and I am still doing great!

Social Gamer

Rising User
Apr 22, 2016
*Insert reply here about how not everyone is exactly the same and you are just not the type of person I am trying to reach XD*

I can edit any kind of video. But in terms of my preference I like IRL videos best, so you have