Service I Will Eat A Piece Of Paper With Your Message On It

dom.explores

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 10, 2017
Canada
YouTube
In the recent month, somebody from my country, and relatively close to me went viral for eating a picture of Jason Segel every day until Jason eats a picture of him.

I Figured why not give this a go. I'm also an idiot teenager craving that mullah. so eating paper for paper. well... paper. That sound like fun.

I made a fivver for this to, so if you'd rather use that real life currency you worked ever so hard for (maybe) To make me eat a piece of paper. Go for it. Search zepher315 on fivver and your in business.

If you want to like, talk to me about it elsewhere, pm me here. I gotchu.

DETAILS!
Cost: 5 Dollars. Im Cheap ;)
Size Of Page:I'm to lazy to measure it... so it'll be a regular sized printer page.
Why:I'm dumb
How:With my mouth. duh
How (The not smart ass answer): I'll upload it to YouTube and send you the link. Feel free to send it to whomever, download it, dislike it, whatever.
Also, I'm not pewdiepie, or the the fivver funny guys. I'm not gonna do anything racist, homophobic, or like... anything insanely offensive. (i'll eat swear words... they're extra tasty)

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
In the recent month, somebody from my country, and relatively close to me went viral for eating a picture of Jason Segel every day until Jason eats a picture of him.

I Figured why not give this a go. I'm also an idiot teenager craving that mullah. so eating paper for paper. well... paper. That sound like fun.

I made a fivver for this to, so if you'd rather use that real life currency you worked ever so hard for (maybe) To make me eat a piece of paper. Go for it. Search zepher315 on fivver and your in business.

If you want to like, talk to me about it elsewhere, pm me here. I gotchu.

DETAILS!
Cost: 5 Dollars. Im Cheap ;)
Size Of Page:I'm to lazy to measure it... so it'll be a regular sized printer page.
Why:I'm dumb
How:With my mouth. duh
How (The not smart ass answer): I'll upload it to YouTube and send you the link. Feel free to send it to whomever, download it, dislike it, whatever.
Also, I'm not pewdiepie, or the the fivver funny guys. I'm not gonna do anything racist, homophobic, or like... anything insanely offensive. (i'll eat swear words... they're extra tasty)
Hello Dom!

Nice idea, though in the future please put Offers like that (Especially for Money) in the Requests and Offers Forum section [ https://freedom.community.tm/forums/requests-offers.235/ ].

Also you seem to have put in your Channel URL on YouTube on the Forums which is why the Subscribe Button doesn't work. To fix this, go here:
https://freedom.community.tm/account/personal-details
and put this into the YouTube Channel field instead:
Code:
UCkIyyuI5Zt_IRcsBx0d8Ytw