1. We use cookies! By continuing, you're agreeing to our cookie policy. Learn More.
  2. Collaboration is one of the best ways to grow your audience. Participate in Freedom!'s Collaboration Beta Project now!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Wondering what earned you credits on the forums? The full list has now been added here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Remember to give a review before requesting your own!

Request I was hoping to get some feedback on my YT Gaming Channel, Videos, Logo, Etc..

Discussion in 'Community Reviews' started by Paranoia Origins 2, Aug 1, 2017.

1. Paranoia Origins 2

Paranoia Origins 2 Rising User Freedom! Member

Forum Posts:
    Hows it going freedom people. I have been making videos for awhile like 2-4 months now but I am just getting settled in with a new editing software as well as a new capture program so my uploads have been a bit slower.

but I really think the overall content quality is improving and I was hoping to get some feedback on my newest video So if you've got some time and wanna help me out let me know on a scale of 1 to 10 how the not just how my video here is but how a good review on my whole gaming channel is.

Thanks in advance.

Paranoia Origins

(I will change the video when I get my intro and outro, with the full edited version out.

derwinvlog likes this.
  2. Mezque

Mezque Rising User Freedom! Member

Forum Posts:
    Sometimes the audio cut out a small bit, nothing terrible, it happen about 2-3 times.

3. Paranoia Origins 2

Paranoia Origins 2 Rising User Freedom! Member

Forum Posts:
    yeah i use what i have and its because sometimes i hit the ps4 opinion button and the my mic cuts out. but other then that it mite be just ps4 doing it.

4. MrSpecies7

MrSpecies7 Rising User Freedom! Member

Forum Posts:
    Video comes up as unavailable?

5. derwinvlog

derwinvlog Respected User Freedom! Member

Forum Posts:
    i went to your channel and its very good.. your vids are good quality. and worth watching,, i also subed.. keep it up..