Freedom! Celebrity
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Dec 6, 2014
Provo, UT, USA
www.ryansellers.co
YouTube
Hello Freedom! family,

I was hacked this afternoon and my whole Google account was deleted. I've filled out the form to get Google to re-instate the account, but it's not looking promising.

I have planned a channel just in case, and I've made the channel banner and profile picture. Tell me what you think!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAmQZJm1KidvSuwqXattw1w/about

:'(
You should add more security to your account. Make it so when someone tries to log in it sends you an activation code to your phone. They won't be able to log in if they don't have your phone.

Reactions: Riddikore

SkepticLemon

I heart Minecraft!
Freedom! Member
May 13, 2015
IE
YouTube
You should add more security to your account. Make it so when someone tries to log in it sends you an activation code to your phone. They won't be able to log in if they don't have your phone.
I've added 2 step verification to this account. I'm peed about it though, can't believe I didn't think about it before.

NikeDebuts2K15

Shoe Enthusiast
Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2015
YouTube
Hey bro, I'm really sorry that you get hacked, it happens to a lot of people so you're not alone! Since you went ahead and created a new channel, I gave you your first subscriber! And will continue to support you through your new channel journey and watch your videos, sure I like nike shoes, etc. but I did used to own a Minecraft YouTube channel and play Minecraft occasionally/watch videos of it! :)

SkepticLemon

I heart Minecraft!
Freedom! Member
May 13, 2015
IE
YouTube
Hey bro, I'm really sorry that you get hacked, it happens to a lot of people so you're not alone! Since you went ahead and created a new channel, I gave you your first subscriber! And will continue to support you through your new channel journey and watch your videos, sure I like nike shoes, etc. but I did used to own a Minecraft YouTube channel and play Minecraft occasionally/watch videos of it! :)
Thanks man! Really appreciate it! ;)

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
You put yourself at extra risk by signing up for third party websites that ask for your information. Have you used third-party websites that ask for your YouTube stuff?