YouTube I was getting pretty burnt out...

KrazyK Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 30, 2015
Southern California
YouTube
So for a while there, I wasn't really feeling the whole Recording, Editing and uploading ordeal and felt like a lot of my content wasn't that great.

So I tried something different to see how it'd go. I started to live stream via OBS to Twitch for a couple of days, but felt like I had more of an audience on YT, so I streamed to Youtube. At first, it was kind of rocky. Lost some subs, but lately, I've been happy doing live streams and having live interactions with my viewers and have even gained more viewers.

I've noticed that when I live stream, My videos get more views, interaction and I feel a lot happier. The subs I had lost a few days ago, I discovered I had regained after a 4hr live stream. But I didn't do it alone. My roommate supports me by watching my steam and keeping the viewers in the stream entertained by talking with them since I have only a single monitor and will relay things directed at me to me so I can still kind of interact with my own viewers.

FreedomFamily, if you ever feel like your normal routine isn't working for you, please take the risk and try something completely different. I have seen someone go from only 55 subs to 600 (I think he's still a Freedom! Partner too) in a matter of 8 months and his viewers are always interacting with him and whatnot.

I was taking Youtube way too seriously in my free time and I was honestly running out of ideas. I quickly became bored of games, but this is putting things into a whole new perspective for me and it's enjoyable.

tldr:
Try something new. I started to live stream recently and it's way more fun for me and the viewers. My view counts have gone up by at least 450 in a matter of 3 days. Just try to have fun doing this.

Reactions: zeke morgan