Offering I Want to See your Channels

StormMoreno

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
Ohio, United States
YouTube
StormMoreno
As the title says I want to see your channels so leave a post telling me what you record and with what. (I record with OBS and edit with Premiere Pro.)
I can't wait to see all the channel coming though wanting a review I will try and give pictures as pointers so it's going to take longer to make this but I want to really help you guys out.:)

Reactions: SteveOfWarr

HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
Hey man, I appreciate you offering this service, if you wanted feel free to check out my channel right here. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF3eKyzcfgphSHTfIa8Icdg

As for recording, I go back and forth with OBS and Shadow play. Shadow play is more used for the heavier games as it doesn't put a lot of stress on the actual processor, whereas OBS like to slap the processing power around like it's b**ch. As for audio, my voice is recorded separately with Audacity so I can edit that around.

Again, thank you for this and here's some free healing for you!
HPH_Potion_2.png

BluEdge Chekpoint

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hey man, I appreicate you offering this service, if you wanted feel free to check out my channel right here. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF3eKyzcfgphSHTfIa8Icdg

As for recording, I go back and forth with OBS and Shadow play. Shadow play is more used for the heavier games as it doesn't put a lot of stress on the actual processor, whereas OBS like to slap the processing power around like's it b**ch. As for audio, my voice is recorded seperatly with Audacity so I can edit that around.

Shadow Play??? Gonna Check that out.

Reactions: HealPleaseHeal

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
As the title says I want to see your channels so leave a post telling me what you record and with what. (I record with OBS and edit with Premiere Pro.)
I can't wait to see all the channel coming though wanting a review I will try and give pictures as pointers so it's going to take longer to make this but I want to really help you guys out.:)
I always livestream from the PS4 but only record Gameplay :p
My main series is FFXIV and sometimes a variety of other games when i take a break from my main.

StormMoreno

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
Ohio, United States
YouTube
StormMoreno
Hi there, we would love a review. Here is our latest video

We record with OBS and Elgato, and edit with Premiere Pro and Audacity.

Hello to all you guys at BluEdge Chekpoint sorry if everything is scattered around and stuff, I'm not the best a giving advice but I will try.:D

The first page of your channel needs a bit of work I don't like the channel banner but that's not what I'm talking about. (It's fine for now but in the future, I hope it's refined and made better). But actually, I'm talking about the home section it only has Uploads and Popular Uploads you should make more playlists so people can find them easier and have them auto play; furthermore, if they would want to binge what your channel they could easily do it with series that they like more. I'll show some examples from my channel and you can compare them to yours.

2.png 3.png

As you can see making playlists and put it on your home page or the landing page makes it look like you have more to offer for viewers and it also make them know that you care more about your channel when you put in the extra work to have it nice and neatly organized (Now I'm not saying I'm organized but it's something).

When that is done we can move on to other things.

In the description, you should have more info about the video giving a slight hint to what's going to happen so people are more likely to click on it or stay around if you have a compelling description.

- We are now going imperialistic we must build a military to defend ourselves from the enemy. We will dominate them until they want peace unless they think they are high and mighty. This is from one of my videos Civ VI videos.

As you can see when I'm on my A-game when it comes to making an outline of the video so people know what to expect but does not tell you what happens.

This is some of the things I saw that could be improved but if you want to get more information I recommend you to watch some of these great channels that help you become better at doing YouTube.

Channels:
Roberto Blake https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCovtFObhY9NypXcyHxAS7-Q
Nick Nimmin https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCei6wyubYC1I1FwZ54LZFiA
Derral Eves https://www.youtube.com/user/derraleves

Sorry, I was not as useful as some other great people, but I hope you take some of these tips and use them to learn and grow and get better at YouTube. Also, watch the people that I recommended to you they have some nice videos that have helped me. I hope you guys have a great day. :) Overall I say keep learning the ropes of YouTube and getting better at it everything takes practice to master is. (y) (Y)

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    847.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 2.png
    2.png
    678.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 1.png
    1.png
    244.1 KB · Views: 1

Peter Johnson

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 22, 2014
YouTube
ThePeterJ_
I could use a brief review!
I'm a Food Reviewer and that's my main focus on my channel at the moment. Link is in signature
I use Camtasia to edit. (Ignore the banner, logo and trailer - I'm working on it atm)
If you could give feedback on the overall video quality, that would be great, thanks!

BluEdge Chekpoint

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hello to all you guys at BluEdge Chekpoint sorry if everything is scattered around and stuff, I'm not the best a giving advice but I will try.:D

The first page of your channel needs a bit of work I don't like the channel banner but that's not what I'm talking about. (It's fine for now but in the future, I hope it's refined and made better). But actually, I'm talking about the home section it only has Uploads and Popular Uploads you should make more playlists so people can find them easier and have them auto play; furthermore, if they would want to binge what your channel they could easily do it with series that they like more. I'll show some examples from my channel and you can compare them to yours.

View attachment 18273 View attachment 18274

As you can see making playlists and put it on your home page or the landing page makes it look like you have more to offer for viewers and it also make them know that you care more about your channel when you put in the extra work to have it nice and neatly organized (Now I'm not saying I'm organized but it's something).

When that is done we can move on to other things.

In the description, you should have more info about the video giving a slight hint to what's going to happen so people are more likely to click on it or stay around if you have a compelling description.

- We are now going imperialistic we must build a military to defend ourselves from the enemy. We will dominate them until they want peace unless they think they are high and mighty. This is from one of my videos Civ VI videos.

As you can see when I'm on my A-game when it comes to making an outline of the video so people know what to expect but does not tell you what happens.

This is some of the things I saw that could be improved but if you want to get more information I recommend you to watch some of these great channels that help you become better at doing YouTube.

Channels:
Roberto Blake https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCovtFObhY9NypXcyHxAS7-Q
Nick Nimmin https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCei6wyubYC1I1FwZ54LZFiA
Derral Eves https://www.youtube.com/user/derraleves

Sorry, I was not as useful as some other great people, but I hope you take some of these tips and use them to learn and grow and get better at YouTube. Also, watch the people that I recommended to you they have some nice videos that have helped me. I hope you guys have a great day. :) Overall I say keep learning the ropes of YouTube and getting better at it everything takes practice to master is. (y) (Y)

Will definitely look into the videos and more. Plus we will get those playlist together. We haven't been doing to much with the play list and adding new videos with in those feeds. We can also add more to the channel home which is plus as well. Buuuuuttttttt not changing the banner yet. We going to rock it until we can create something better. In which we can but we need time. But other than that we thank you for your feed back and initiate phase one asap. Get videos in playlist.

Traf Plays

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 10, 2016
YouTube
Heres my channel. Changed up stuff a bit to see how it'll work out. i record with dxtory, started using shadowplay for a cs:go montage coming soon. i edit with sony vegas

SteveOfWarr

Freedom! Member
Oh right duhhhhh. Every time I use shadow play for some reason it speeds up the video, dysyncing the audio from the video idk whats up with that.
What GFX card do you run with?
How long ago did you update the Geforce Experience software?[DOUBLEPOST=1488375564][/DOUBLEPOST]

I record Comedic Movie Reviews, Game Reviews, Top 10's and a couple Let's Plays :)
I've recently shifted focus onto more scripted content similar in style to Easy Alllies, Gametrailers, JonTron etc..., so i'd love to hear what you have to say about my channel.

Here's my latest video too, which I feel is a good starting point.

I edit with Final Cut Pro X on a self built mac (hackintosh), use Adobe Audition to record my vocals on a Blue Yeti mic, and record mostly PC games because I'm too poor and can't afford an ElgatoHD lol. :(

I use Nvidia Share (formally Shadowplay) to record my footage, only occasionally needing to use OBS for certain games like DOOM 2016. (openGL games no like shadowplay)

Would love to hear what you think :)

Last edited:
Reactions: The Little Guardian

Joe Obv

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 2, 2016
YouTube

Would really appreciate it if you could do a review of my channel :)