Offering I want to see your CHANNEL

Benjamin Kat

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 22, 2016
YouTube
I would love some tips! And thanks for your time.
First thing what u can do is use a webcam, i dont use that because of my short hack videos, but u can use it because you have realy long videos. your mic is good, and maybe some background music. that helps for getting people watch ur videos longer. maybe an intro (doesnt need it if u dont want) your outro is good. nice channel and keep uploading!! love it

TheChilliCharred

Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2016
YouTube
Hello, I'd really appreciate some advice for my videos, I feel as if my voice and what I say in my videos are not interesting enough to bring in more people and is like some feedback on that and anything else you can find. Thank you for this opportunity!

StormMoreno

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
Ohio, United States
YouTube
StormMoreno
First thing what u can do is use a webcam, I don't use that because of my short hack videos, but u can use it because you have really long videos. your mic is good, and maybe some background music. that helps for getting people watch ur videos longer. maybe an intro (doesn't need it if u don't want) your outro is good. nice channel and keep uploading!! love it

I don't think anyone wants to look at this ugly mug (me) But I could add music where appropriate. And thanks, I've been doing this for six months and have two-hundred videos, doubt I will stop anytime soon.

Benjamin Kat

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 22, 2016
YouTube
Hello, I'd really appreciate some advice for my videos, I feel as if my voice and what I say in my videos are not interesting enough to bring in more people and is like some feedback on that and anything else you can find. Thank you for this opportunity!
heyy, first i want to say nice channel, ur voice is nice to listen to but as you said you dont tell much. maybe you can edit in ur videos and make them shorter. background music makes that people want to watch longer and a webcam is nice if u make long videos. your intro is good and also ur outro.you can also play more games, you play 2 games on ur channel now and maybe its nice to play some different games!

Benjamin Kat

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 22, 2016
YouTube
I don't think anyone wants to look at this ugly mug (me) But I could add music where appropriate. And thanks, I've been doing this for six months and have two-hundred videos, doubt I will stop anytime soon.
dont stop, just keep making videos. and why ugly mug, everyone is perfect! i guess people will like it. i do YouTube for like 3 years now. a big thing is communicate with your viewers in the comment section. thats also a way to gain more subs and viewers

TheChilliCharred

Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2016
YouTube
heyy, first i want to say nice channel, ur voice is nice to listen to but as you said you dont tell much. maybe you can edit in ur videos and make them shorter. background music makes that people want to watch longer and a webcam is nice if u make long videos. your intro is good and also ur outro.you can also play more games, you play 2 games on ur channel now and maybe its nice to play some different games!
Thank you for the feedback, I'm looking to play other games soon, and I'm saving a webcam till later on. Do you have any tips for what to talk about in videos?

Benjamin Kat

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 22, 2016
YouTube
Thank you for the feedback, I'm looking to play other games soon, and I'm saving a webcam till later on. Do you have any tips for what to talk about in videos?
you can talk about everything. the game, what you did that day. who u are, the weather :p. just everything. but if you dont talk much you can edit boring things out (when there are boring things)

TheChilliCharred

Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2016
YouTube
you can talk about everything. the game, what you did that day. who u are, the weather :p. just everything. but if you dont talk much you can edit boring things out (when there are boring things)
Ah okay that's great! I'm trying to improve my content as much as I can so I can grow and entertain more people as fast as I can, I need all the support I can get right now so thank you for the help

Deukalos

Freedom! Member
Jul 14, 2016
United Kingdom
YouTube
Hi there, I would really like if you could review one of my videos, preferably one of my Battlefield videos. I am just quite concerned about my mic quality even though I have a Blue Yeti, if there is any program that could allow me to filter it. That and I want to know if you enjoy the video, as I tend to not have as much people as I want telling me what they liked and what they didn't. Thank you friend! :D

Benjamin Kat

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 22, 2016
YouTube
Hi there, I would really like if you could review one of my videos, preferably one of my Battlefield videos. I am just quite concerned about my mic quality even though I have a Blue Yeti, if there is any program that could allow me to filter it. That and I want to know if you enjoy the video, as I tend to not have as much people as I want telling me what they liked and what they didn't. Thank you friend! :D
hey man! your video:
. is a realy nice and funny video. the whole video i had a smile on my face!! love to see ur face tho :p your funny and talk so much its awesome. are you a youtuber for longer time? ur edit skillz are on point and its all good. maybe you can raise the volume of ur voice so you can hear it better. good video and i subscibe because it was just fun!!

Benjamin Kat

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 22, 2016
YouTube
I'd love a review if you would be so kind :D
nice videos man, good webcam good introduction and start of the video by saying what ur gonna do, also nice intro and outro. maybe u can edit more in ur videos like when u dont say anything. but everything is good. maybe you can make contact with other youtubers to grow ur channel! i defenently subscribe now!!

Deukalos

Freedom! Member
Jul 14, 2016
United Kingdom
YouTube
hey man! your video:
. is a realy nice and funny video. the whole video i had a smile on my face!! love to see ur face tho :p your funny and talk so much its awesome. are you a youtuber for longer time? ur edit skillz are on point and its all good. maybe you can raise the volume of ur voice so you can hear it better. good video and i subscibe because it was just fun!!

Believe it or not, I have been a YouTuber for 3 years but the 2 years it went down the drain. Three Accounts made not knowing what content i want to make. But now ever since this new identity, I can now make the content I enjoy since my previous channel was Minecraft related and I had grown out of that phase 2 years ago. I smiled when you complemented my editing skills. I try xD Believe it or not I actually use Camtasia Studio which is a shock to some people apparently xD Your friendly comments have really urged me to do more! Thank you for the subscribe! I will subscribe back! :D Look forward to seeing you in the comments in the upcoming future! :p

Benjamin Kat

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 22, 2016
YouTube
Believe it or not, I have been a YouTuber for 3 years but the 2 years it went down the drain. Three Accounts made not knowing what content i want to make. But now ever since this new identity, I can now make the content I enjoy since my previous channel was Minecraft related and I had grown out of that phase 2 years ago. I smiled when you complemented my editing skills. I try xD Believe it or not I actually use Camtasia Studio which is a shock to some people apparently xD Your friendly comments have really urged me to do more! Thank you for the subscribe! I will subscribe back! :D Look forward to seeing you in the comments in the upcoming future! :p
ur videos are great :) just keep making videos and dont give up!! u will see me ;P

JarredSinclairTV

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 23, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
nice videos man, good webcam good introduction and start of the video by saying what ur gonna do, also nice intro and outro. maybe u can edit more in ur videos like when u dont say anything. but everything is good. maybe you can make contact with other youtubers to grow ur channel! i defenently subscribe now!!

Cheers man it is much appreciated! Thank you for those tips and thank you so much for the sub! I will check your channel out when I get home from work! Thank you so much!

A.Barry

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2015
YouTube
Hey! I've been stuck at a 100 for a while now. I was wondering if you could give me tips on how I could grow faster and what I could fix :)