Solved I want to leave Freedom, but there is no unlink button.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eapen

Rising User
Jul 18, 2014
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I decided to quit freedom because I haven't uploaded videos to YouTube in almost a year. When I go to the settings, there is no unlink button. My videos in video manger had monitization disabled. It's like I never was connected with Freedom. Is there a way totally delete my freedom account? I still want to keep my YouTube channel though.

PGUK Network

Respected User
Hey

If you don't see Freedom on your YouTube dashboard channel settings then you are not with the network any more.

Danny[DOUBLEPOST=1445192979][/DOUBLEPOST]I have just checked your channel via the heartbeat app and its showing you are not monitized by Freedom so you are just a standard YouTube partner now.

Danny

Upvote 0

PGUK Network

Respected User
Recently, YouTube has increased its mandate to ensure all channels do not violate YouTube policies, including their community guidelines, terms of service (TOS) and terms of use (TOU), which encompass strict rules regarding spam, copyright, misleading metadata, inactive accounts, and inappropriate content, among other areas.

Freedom have recently reviewed all channels in the network, and where they have found one or more videos that violate YouTube policies, the related channel was unlinked.

For background, please review YouTube’s Policies and Community Guidelines including Spam and Copyright basics.

If your channel has been unlinked and you believe your channel has no violations, or you are willing to remove the video(s) with violations, then get in touch with Freedom by creating a support ticket HERE

Danny

Upvote 0

Pskovanion

Dutch Moderator
Freedom! Member
Jan 5, 2014
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Answered by PGUK Network,

What Danny is saying is correct, you are no longer partnered by Freedom. I am not aware of the reason but it could be related to copyrighted content!

Hope this helps,
Pskovanion

Upvote 0

Eapen

Rising User
Jul 18, 2014
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Thanks, for all your help. Looks like I don't need press the unlink button. My guess for the dropping is that I haven't uploaded a video in years and they thought I was inactive. Thanks once again.

Upvote 0

Rush 2

New User
Jun 4, 2016
YouTube
great now u can unlink my channel i have sent an unlink request through my ylutube channel Rush, i want to be out of a network for now i dont find any help from joining this network and so i want out, you are taking 40% of my earnings and i get no benefits other than ur name on my channel

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.