Gaming I want to introduce myself

Burger Army

New User
Feb 9, 2016
Hello everyone, my name is commander burger and its my dream to get 100 000 subscribers and get the gold play button. I started youtube as a hobby because i love editing and recording and making people happy so it would mean a lot if you guys could check out my channel and maybe subscribe :)
My channel is called COMMANDER BURGER

Rapid Fury

Respected User
Feb 14, 2016
YouTube
Hello everyone, my name is commander burger and its my dream to get 100 000 subscribers and get the gold play button. I started youtube as a hobby because i love editing and recording and making people happy so it would mean a lot if you guys could check out my channel and maybe subscribe :)
Sure no problem man and welcome too bro also i will go check out your channel on YouTube and i hope that you go and check my own yutube channel out too(y) (Y)(y) (Y)(y) (Y)

Armando Herrera

Oct 6, 2015
YouTube
welcome to the forum

Branson Fam

Rising User
Feb 11, 2016
YouTube
Hey there! Welcome to the party! Just one tip is that whenever putting your YouTube channel our somewhere, put a link to your channel! It will get you more channel views because people will be more prone to click on it!