Offering I want to give you my honest opinion..

Dead Walker

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
What's up Freedom! My name is Sergio. Owner of The Fog Of War Gaming Channel. I was hoping that I could provide you all with some honest reviews. Leave a link to what you'd like my opinion on, and I'll tell you what I think. If you could check out my channel and do the same that would be awesome, but not necessary.

Reactions: xXWillGonjaXx

Dead Walker

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
I'll start by saying that, I'm not really the type of person that watches the type of videos you are trying to make. So, keeping that in mind, I'll give you my honest opinion. I'm not diminishing your style, people are entitled to make any kinds of videos they want.

Graphics: I think that you are on the right track when it comes to editing. It isn't perfect, but your style of video really seems to benefit from your editing.

Content: When it comes to content, like I've mentioned before, it isn't my type of video. However, it does seem like you have people that enjoy what you are making. It does seem like it was enjoyable, it was enough that I watched the whole intro, and a couple of other videos.

Quality: When it comes to the actual quality of the videos, I think there is a lot of room to improve. Obviously you can only create what your computer is capable of, I just think that If I'm being honest, it wasn't all that great. A bunch of what I saw was a bit fuzzy.

Reactions: SirPlasmalot

SirPlasmalot

Freedom! Member
Mar 5, 2015
Texas
YouTube
SirPlasmalot
I'll start by saying that, I'm not really the type of person that watches the type of videos you are trying to make. So, keeping that in mind, I'll give you my honest opinion. I'm not diminishing your style, people are entitled to make any kinds of videos they want.

Graphics: I think that you are on the right track when it comes to editing. It isn't perfect, but your style of video really seems to benefit from your editing.

Content: When it comes to content, like I've mentioned before, it isn't my type of video. However, it does seem like you have people that enjoy what you are making. It does seem like it was enjoyable, it was enough that I watched the whole intro, and a couple of other videos.

Quality: When it comes to the actual quality of the videos, I think there is a lot of room to improve. Obviously you can only create what your computer is capable of, I just think that If I'm being honest, it wasn't all that great. A bunch of what I saw was a bit fuzzy.

Thank you. It's nice to have opinions from an outside eye. I know my biggest problem now is video quality. I have the ability to make 1080p60fps videos, but I run on a limited amount of data, so uploading that would completely destroy my plan. Once I go off to college though, that will change. Thank you!

LegendaryT

Freedom! Member
Oct 14, 2016
Vancouver BC
YouTube
Uh, I would love a review, thanks, tell me if you enjoy watching it, or if it is boring and I should add more entertainment to it, and if I should, what should it be? Thank you for your time!

Menzie

Freedom! Member
May 5, 2015
UK
YouTube
I'm jumping into the firing line here. Feel free to give all feedback, regardless of what it is! (BTW, recently gotten back into YT so older videos are of lower quality) Thanks!

Nc Gamer

Freedom! Member
So I browsed your channel and watched some videos and it really seems like you are more into information over gameplay which is kind of cool.

If you would like to check out my channel it would be appreciated. It is a mix of solo let's plays, funny gaming commentary with friends, and some epic moment remixes.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEAIPD2aumSDLavbiTHO7eA

Dead Walker

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Uh, I would love a review, thanks, tell me if you enjoy watching it, or if it is boring and I should add more entertainment to it, and if I should, what should it be? Thank you for your time!

What's up LegendaryT. So, remember that I'll be giving give you my honest opinion. I'm not diminishing your style, people are entitled to make any kinds of videos they want.

Graphics: A little on the weaker side. Honestly, if it were me, I'd avoid putting my face on my thumbnails until it was a recognisable one. Right now, as small as you are, putting something graphicly relevant to the video might make a bigger impact.

Content: When it comes to content, like I've mentioned before, it isn't my type of video. However, it seems like you are having a blast while you play, so keep doing what you're doing.

Quality: When it comes to the actual quality of the videos, I think there is a lot of room to improve. Most noticeably was your audio mixing. The effects and background noise overpower you commentary, and it can become kinda annoying.

Reactions: LegendaryT

LegendaryT

Freedom! Member
Oct 14, 2016
Vancouver BC
YouTube
What's up LegendaryT. So, remember that I'll be giving give you my honest opinion. I'm not diminishing your style, people are entitled to make any kinds of videos they want.

Graphics: A little on the weaker side. Honestly, if it were me, I'd avoid putting my face on my thumbnails until it was a recognisable one. Right now, as small as you are, putting something graphicly relevant to the video might make a bigger impact.

Content: When it comes to content, like I've mentioned before, it isn't my type of video. However, it seems like you are having a blast while you play, so keep doing what you're doing.

Quality: When it comes to the actual quality of the videos, I think there is a lot of room to improve. Most noticeably was your audio mixing. The effects and background noise overpower you commentary, and it can become kinda annoying.
Thank you for you comment, I will try my best! to fix everything, I am trying to get a microphone to focus stop mixing the audio, and plus, I have also found a better editing software, which should help improve quality and audio!

xXWillGonjaXx

Rising User
Freedom! Member
If it's possible maybe you could watch one of my Top 5 Videos from Battlefield 4 as well as one of my latest Cinematic Videos and let me know what could possibly make those style of videos better. As for my page graphic i know it's "stretched out" but i designed it that way for the PC layout anyways Thanks i'll give your channel a look as well.