LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
well i use
Nvidia GTX 960 GPU
AMD FX6300 hexacore processor at 6x3,5 GHz (overclocked to 5GHz pr core)
3TB harddrive space (2TB + 1)
Water-air cooling hybrid: A40 from cryorig.

It is not so expensive if you build it yourself

(I'm in the UK, so sorry if the price difference kinda confuses you)

I'm not sure what your 'low' price point is, but for a decent pc that can run most games at a decent frame rate I give you the....(insert name here, I'm not good with naming things)

Cpu - AMD FX-8350 8 core cpu 4.0-4.2GHz
MSI Radeon RX 480 4GB Video Card
Asus M5A97 ATX AM3+
8GB Kingston HyperX Fury Black
1TB WD Blue Hard Drive 7200RPM
Corsair 200R ATX Mid Tower Case
EVGA 750W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply
+ the price for an operating system
+ peripherals (mouse, keyboard, headset)
+ monitor if you don't have one already (you can still use a tv screen :3 )

https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/tc7wD8
PC PartPicker price - £717.01/ $880.26/841.21 Euro (this is really inaccurate, all pc part picker does is look at websites and gets the relevant date it needs, price is never accurate on here)

Amazon Price for the same pc - £639.24/$784.68/750.00 Euro
I trust Amazon more because you can get deals or bundles with pc parts and they're just more trust worthy in my opinion.

But if putting together a Pc is sound too like it's too much I suggest a pre-bult pc from Gladiatorpcs
https://www.gladiatorpc.co.uk/configure/config/64378

They're honestly really cheep and realiable pcs, and you can customise them to what you want as well. But if you decide to learn how to build pcs checkout LinusTechTips, his channel is all about pc building and eh teaches you EVERYTHING from parts and what to do, to what you need to look for and reasearch when buying a pc.

I hope this helped in some way :3

D

Deleted member 137653

Will you be playing heavy games like Hello Neighbor and Call of Duty or CPU based games like Minecraft?

OriginalNex TV

Rising User
Freedom! Member
whats the budget?

£200 if I have to buy it soon ... like in next month or couple of weeks,
however if it is in say 3-4 months around £1000

preferably sooner[DOUBLEPOST=1482906281][/DOUBLEPOST]
Will you be playing heavy games like Hello Neighbor and Call of Duty or CPU based games like Minecraft?
I will be playing xbox one games down the line, xbox 360 maybe, some PC games would be more like warhammer board based games, strategy games on PC but for xbox - Fifa, GTA v and rpgs

I will be playing xbox one games down the line, xbox 360 maybe, some PC games would be more like warhammer board based games, strategy games on PC but for xbox - Fifa, GTA v and rpgs

I would wait the few extra months and save as much money as possible so you can buy some good parts and get a really good pc.

D

Deleted member 137653

Since it sound like you will mainly me doing console and later some moderate level games, I would recommend an Intel i5 quad core, 8 GB of DDR3 RAM, and an Nvidia GTX 700, 800, or 900 series GPU. Also, I would get an SSD and a game capture card. I would recommend an Aver Media card that can handle 1080p at 60 FPS. Hope that helped! :)

LtGeneralStore

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2015
Pennsylvania, USA
YouTube
LtGeneralStore
CPU: Intel Core i5-4460 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-B85M-DS3H Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard
Memory: G.Skill Ares Series 16GB (4x4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5” 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: GeForce GTX 1070
Case: Cooler Master N200 MicroATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: Corsair CX 600W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply
Operating System: Windows 10

This is the PC I have. I originally had an AMD r9 290 but upgraded thanks to family on Christmas. This PC cost around $800 but I already had a monitor, set of speakers, mouse, keyboard, and a friend got me a free copy of windows through his father. I also waited until Black Friday and December to get things on sale. It's not a top notch PC but I really like it and it gets the job done. I currently play Skyrim SE on ultra at 60fps.

Vegar

New User
Dec 25, 2016
well i use
Nvidia GTX 960 GPU
AMD FX6300 hexacore processor at 6x3,5 GHz (overclocked to 5GHz pr core)
3TB harddrive space (2TB + 1)
Water-air cooling hybrid: A40 from cryorig.

It is not so expensive if you build it yourself
Wow nice rig ,but can you stream games with it?

D

Deleted member 18369

look through amazon, ebay, craigslist, or your friendly local computer broker if you have one for possibly cheep hardware needs

iPIxelDot

Freedom! Member
The best route to go is not go for the cheapest one you can find with the necessary specs to run those, but to try to stick with a budget build. Figure out how much you can spend on a PC and then go from there. I would stick to around $300-450 if you're looking for a cheap build. I would focus on decent RAM and a GPU for sure.

So my question to help you out would be,
how much are you willing to spend?[DOUBLEPOST=1483835728][/DOUBLEPOST]
I wouldn't make it a prime feature to look into, but yeah... you definitely should make sure it's a good brand and size. I always go for WD as they have some really nice higher end ones that are fairly priced. On top of that, I also use an external hdd (and cloud drive) to help back up my videos and images.

hmforall

New User
Freedom! Member
Oct 26, 2016
My Pc was around 900 dollars from scratch (859 euro to be exact)
But why not try to make a video first and see how it turns out? You could put it on private and then show it to people for advice.
People like you for being you (most of the times). So do what you like and not what people demand of you.