Request I want to change my logo

GLP Matty

CEO and Founder of Illuminati
Freedom! Member
Jul 8, 2014
Scotland
YouTube
GLPMatty
So I came back to youtube I want to say about 3 months ago and when I changed my image to this it was just a placeholder. Some people say this image is okay but I feel like especially with the content I make it doesn't resonate with the people who would watch me. I'd love to hear your guys opinion on what I could consider as an alternative. I'm not asking you to have to watch my videos if you don't want to, even though that would help you get a better idea. Maybe just look at my banner and think what would go well with it?

Feedback is highly appreciated, thank you.

-Matty

Daniel Moon

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 2, 2017
YouTube
I don't think the Logo is that bad, to me it shows that the channel's brand is you, and looking through a couple of your vids, I can blatantly see that you are. I think the banner could use a tad bit of work to make it fit with the logo, maybe make it look more Cartoonish? doesn't have to change much, in fact, it could stay the same, but with a twinge of cartoonish elements in it.

Not much of a designer but I do believe it would look better to keep them both in a cartoonish setting, Changing logos isn't as easy as Changing banners in my honest opinion :)