fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Videos are spaced out quite far, and people love a creator that has content readily available for them ^^ If you think about experienced video makers, they upload on time, have enticing to look at thumbnails, engage their audience, have superior audio equipment, and they have a trait that makes people want to come back. Think long and hard about why people would want to subscribe to you. Knowing that reason will make future videos more accessible to the ones that are actively looking for you ^^

Reactions: TheGaminCentral

KazamaDaisuke

Freedom! Member
May 9, 2014
Piatra Neamt - Romania
YouTube
Videos are spaced out quite far, and people love a creator that has content readily available for them ^^ If you think about experienced video makers, they upload on time, have enticing to look at thumbnails, engage their audience, have superior audio equipment, and they have a trait that makes people want to come back. Think long and hard about why people would want to subscribe to you. Knowing that reason will make future videos more accessible to the ones that are actively looking for you ^^
thank you very much for the review...the reason for my videos not being uploaded that often is that I am a college student and i go home in weekends...that is pretty much the time that i have to record....and i try to record for the whole week..witch is sometimes overwelming...sometimes i can but sometimes i just get home tired and just sleep a lot....i have no idea how to fix this...now about the equipment and everything it won't be a problem because I might Upgrade soon...but i haven't found a way yet to make people subscribe to me....i really feel sometimes that my videos feel empty...i don't have anything to make my channel stand out...and to be honest i can't find one...i also need to learn to use colors in my thumbnails...to be honest i really have some thumbs that i am not happy with myself...

Thank you for the response again...i will have to think about it for awhile...not that i didn't think about it before....but i might search for some inspiration from other youtubers.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
thank you very much for the review...the reason for my videos not being uploaded that often is that I am a college student and i go home in weekends...that is pretty much the time that i have to record....and i try to record for the whole week..witch is sometimes overwelming...sometimes i can but sometimes i just get home tired and just sleep a lot....i have no idea how to fix this...now about the equipment and everything it won't be a problem because I might Upgrade soon...but i haven't found a way yet to make people subscribe to me....i really feel sometimes that my videos feel empty...i don't have anything to make my channel stand out...and to be honest i can't find one...i also need to learn to use colors in my thumbnails...to be honest i really have some thumbs that i am not happy with myself...

Thank you for the response again...i will have to think about it for awhile...not that i didn't think about it before....but i might search for some inspiration from other youtubers.
It's all good. Granted people understand other uploader's dilemmas, but it's hard on the youtube world. I'd consider recording in bulk in advance for when you're super busy, to make sure people know you're still around. It's a bummer that your schedule is limited, but make the best with what you have, because somewhere, there's a homebody that has all the free time trying to do the same thing we are, the jerks!

Youtube takes a lot of learning at first, bit don't worry, time solves a lot of the equation, it just depends on our ability to keep going strong. I hope your situation goes better Kaz!

KazamaDaisuke

Freedom! Member
May 9, 2014
Piatra Neamt - Romania
YouTube
It's all good. Granted people understand other uploader's dilemmas, but it's hard on the youtube world. I'd consider recording in bulk in advance for when you're super busy, to make sure people know you're still around. It's a bummer that your schedule is limited, but make the best with what you have, because somewhere, there's a homebody that has all the free time trying to do the same thing we are, the jerks!

Youtube takes a lot of learning at first, bit don't worry, time solves a lot of the equation, it just depends on our ability to keep going strong. I hope your situation goes better Kaz!
thank you again....you really motivated me...i will keep going on this way and hope for the best.

The Curator

Rising User
Mar 4, 2016
AInc Cental
YouTube
Some clips being alot louder than others, to be brutally honest, you shouldn't need to do a headphone warning in a video, specifically, the montage clip 2 i'm referring to here.

KazamaDaisuke

Freedom! Member
May 9, 2014
Piatra Neamt - Romania
YouTube
I can totally agree with that part...back then I was using different headsets...dough I actually shouted of shock and I tried lowering the volume while editing but it just would not work...so I ended up with that warning...but to be honest it was a bit funny how the whole situation just flipped....though I really must practise talking the same way the whole video...or at least for the most part.

I have moments when i just talk slower.​

KazamaDaisuke

Freedom! Member
May 9, 2014
Piatra Neamt - Romania
YouTube
Thank you all for leaving so much help full feedback...in my videos I keep mentioning that I want people to comment on my videos to tell me what they want me to improve but as how little traffic I have on my channel I did not get any feedback....this helps me a lot.