Offering I want new channels to watch!

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hey guys! I love discovering new channels and helping small channels like myself out with stuff so let me review/check out your channels! :D I'd really love to help you guys out :)

You can check me out and you can do rewiew if you like but its up to you mate :D have fun watch mine content

P.S. if you want to see mine best work look at mine PS4 videos

Reactions: Lauren Smith

QuietBlackGuy

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 29, 2014
Florida
YouTube
ThatStupidDoge
Hi Lauren! Before posting on this, I took a look at your vlog channel and really enjoyed the videos you have on there! Can't wait to see more haha. By the way, can you review my channel? I would like to know what are my flaws so that I can fix them and have my channel visited more often than it does know xd

Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/user/QBGGaming

I don't think i'll stick to the gaming phase since it's becoming too mainstream, so I started this story telling series that'll probably do better than my gaming series.

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
Well its great that people like u do this...giving time to check out channels and giving ur feedbacks I always try to be in these places to know what everyone thinks so it would be great if u could check my channel out give ur feedbacks

Lauren Smith

Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
YouTube
@Lauren Smith Can you please review my channel too?;)
Of course!
So looking at your channel, your homepage layout looks great, you have a bright, colorful banner which shows what you do, your logo is you (I'm guessing? Forgive me if I'm wrong :)) which is great as some people prefer it when they know who is behind the making of videos! :) Your playlists are also well organised! One thing I would suggest is to make a channel trailer! This only needs to be 1-2 minutes long explaining who you are, what your channel is about and what your goal is for your channel! Right now the first thing people are seeing when they click on your channel is a 15 minute video which does not have commentary and is just a normal video.
Onto your videos, you don't seem to have any commentary on your videos which I guess is up to you at the end of the day, if you feel nervous about doing commentary then the only way to resolve that is to just go for it! But if you don't have a working mic on the other hand then that is understandable too! The reason commentary is quite important is because it provides more interaction with the viewers and therefore they are more likely to stick around and watch your videos! Hope this helps! If you need any help, feel free to come to me :)

Thanks for the honest review and tips :)
No problem! If you need any help with anything, I'd be happy to lend a hand :)

Thanks for the review, this was really helpful, i will definetly look to improve these points...appreciate your time..thanks :)
Not a problem :) Just let me know if you need anything :)

Thank you for the kind words! It really meant a lot! :D I'll do my best to keep it up. :)
You're welcome! Just give me a shout if you need anything! :D

can you review my channel :)
Sure I can :)
Looking at your homepage, you have a great looking logo and banner! I'd suggest adding playlists of your different series etc and also add a channel trailer! At the moment the first thing people are seeing is a 50 minute video! A channel trailer only needs to be 1-2 minutes long just explaining who you are, what you do and what your aims are! :)
Onto your videos, it seems that you have a lot of hour long videos with no commentary... This could be a problem, especially for smaller channels!
Time is precious these days so people are more likely to watch shorter videos from smaller youtubers but from the looks of it, these are all streams which is different.. So to improve on them, I would suggest adding commentary IF you can! It gives better interaction with your viewers and overall it is fun! But like I said to someone before, if you do not have a working mic, that is understandable as mics can be quite expensive!
But anyway I do hope that this helps you! If you need anything then feel free to ask me anything :)

Read the review thanks very much ^_^
You're welcome! I'm here if you need anything! :)

You can check me out and you can do rewiew if you like but its up to you mate :D have fun watch mine content

P.S. if you want to see mine best work look at mine PS4 videos
Sure I'll check it out! :)
Your logo and banner look great for a start :) I'd suggest that you make channel trailer! It only needs to be 1-2 minutes long just explaining who you are, what you do and what your aims are!
I'd also suggest making bold thumbnails! If you need any help with thumbnails I could try and help you as I have photoshop :)
Your audio quality is clear, you have some background noise but thats okay and you have a facecam which is great!
A down side is that your video quality is not that great but it is understandable as high quality equipment is expensive unfortunately :( But try and consider saving money for better equipment! :D Apart from that your commentary is good and you interact with your viewers which is great! :)

Hi Lauren! Before posting on this, I took a look at your vlog channel and really enjoyed the videos you have on there! Can't wait to see more haha. By the way, can you review my channel? I would like to know what are my flaws so that I can fix them and have my channel visited more often than it does know xd

Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/user/QBGGaming

I don't think i'll stick to the gaming phase since it's becoming too mainstream, so I started this story telling series that'll probably do better than my gaming series.
Well first of all, thank you for looking at my channel! I really appreciate and I'm glad you enjoy my content so far! :)
Of course I will review your channel!
First off, Your logo and banner are amazing and they stick out! I'd suggest adding playlists of your different series and adding a channel trailer which only needs to be 1-2 minutes long just explaining who you are, what you do and what your aims are! :)
Onto your videos! Great quality videos in both audio and gameplay (but there are black bars which can be fixed), you have a facecam which is a nice touch and you seem to be good at commentating! :D
The black bars on your videos seem to be stopping them from reaching their full potential! It does depend on what you record with and I understand that the best recording equipment costs a lot unfortunately but try and do some reason on what can be best for improving that video quality! Hope this helps and if you need anything else then feel free to message me :D

Well a fresh opinion is always great to hear since i changed some things on my channel :)

I must say beforehand that i'm mostly a Livestreaming Gameplayer wich sometimes uses Mic but the majority is Gameplay only.
Yep! I've been subscribed to you for quite a while actually haha :) Your logo and banner look great, the text on your thumbnails could use some work, just try putting a stroke on them! If you mainly stream then it isn't really that big of a deal but it does make them a lot better :)
Your video quality is great though! I see you're enjoying rezzy 5, I love resident evil ;)
Is commentary something you would like to do a bit more of? Because it would really help to attract new viewers to your channel!

Well its great that people like u do this...giving time to check out channels and giving ur feedbacks I always try to be in these places to know what everyone thinks so it would be great if u could check my channel out give ur feedbacks
Sure! :) I'm always happy to help
Looking at your homepage, you have a great logo and banner! Also you have your playlists out and organised which is great!
I'd suggest you add a channel trailer which only needs to be 1-2 minutes long just explaining who you are, what you do and what your aims are! :)
Your thumbnails also look great, the text stands out and is clearly readable :) Your videos are very good quality in both sound and gameplay and you have a facecam which is great! :D Also you are very good at commentating! You will go far my friend!
Hope this helped you out! If you need anything or have any questions then feel free to message me :D

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Of course!
So looking at your channel, your homepage layout looks great, you have a bright, colorful banner which shows what you do, your logo is you (I'm guessing? Forgive me if I'm wrong :)) which is great as some people prefer it when they know who is behind the making of videos! :) Your playlists are also well organised! One thing I would suggest is to make a channel trailer! This only needs to be 1-2 minutes long explaining who you are, what your channel is about and what your goal is for your channel! Right now the first thing people are seeing when they click on your channel is a 15 minute video which does not have commentary and is just a normal video.
Onto your videos, you don't seem to have any commentary on your videos which I guess is up to you at the end of the day, if you feel nervous about doing commentary then the only way to resolve that is to just go for it! But if you don't have a working mic on the other hand then that is understandable too! The reason commentary is quite important is because it provides more interaction with the viewers and therefore they are more likely to stick around and watch your videos! Hope this helps! If you need any help, feel free to come to me :)

Looking at your homepage, you have a great looking logo and banner! I'd suggest adding playlists of your different series etc and also add a channel trailer! At the moment the first thing people are seeing is a 50 minute video! A channel trailer only needs to be 1-2 minutes long just explaining who you are, what you do and what your aims are! :)
Onto your videos, it seems that you have a lot of hour long videos with no commentary... This could be a problem, especially for smaller channels!
Time is precious these days so people are more likely to watch shorter videos from smaller youtubers but from the looks of it, these are all streams which is different.. So to improve on them, I would suggest adding commentary IF you can! It gives better interaction with your viewers and overall it is fun! But like I said to someone before, if you do not have a working mic, that is understandable as mics can be quite expensive!
But anyway I do hope that this helps you! If you need anything then feel free to ask me anything :)

Your logo and banner look great for a start :) I'd suggest that you make channel trailer! It only needs to be 1-2 minutes long just explaining who you are, what you do and what your aims are!
I'd also suggest making bold thumbnails! If you need any help with thumbnails I could try and help you as I have photoshop :)
Your audio quality is clear, you have some background noise but thats okay and you have a facecam which is great!
A down side is that your video quality is not that great but it is understandable as high quality equipment is expensive unfortunately :( But try and consider saving money for better equipment! :D Apart from that your commentary is good and you interact with your viewers which is great! :)

Well first of all, thank you for looking at my channel! I really appreciate and I'm glad you enjoy my content so far! :)
First off, Your logo and banner are amazing and they stick out! I'd suggest adding playlists of your different series and adding a channel trailer which only needs to be 1-2 minutes long just explaining who you are, what you do and what your aims are! :)
Onto your videos! Great quality videos in both audio and gameplay (but there are black bars which can be fixed), you have a facecam which is a nice touch and you seem to be good at commentating! :D
The black bars on your videos seem to be stopping them from reaching their full potential! It does depend on what you record with and I understand that the best recording equipment costs a lot unfortunately but try and do some reason on what can be best for improving that video quality! Hope this helps and if you need anything else then feel free to message me :D

Yep! I've been subscribed to you for quite a while actually haha :) Your logo and banner look great, the text on your thumbnails could use some work, just try putting a stroke on them! If you mainly stream then it isn't really that big of a deal but it does make them a lot better :)
Your video quality is great though! I see you're enjoying rezzy 5, I love resident evil ;)
Is commentary something you would like to do a bit more of? Because it would really help to attract new viewers to your channel!

Looking at your homepage, you have a great logo and banner! Also you have your playlists out and organised which is great!
I'd suggest you add a channel trailer which only needs to be 1-2 minutes long just explaining who you are, what you do and what your aims are! :)
Your thumbnails also look great, the text stands out and is clearly readable :) Your videos are very good quality in both sound and gameplay and you have a facecam which is great! :D Also you are very good at commentating! You will go far my friend!
Hope this helped you out! If you need anything or have any questions then feel free to message me :D

Thank for the review, I try save money atm to get better audio equipment and Try get a personal Laptop some day I can do thumbnails. Thank you for being honest.

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
Yea that's pretty much what I get from everyone "you will go far my friend" yea that's exactly what;s happening

GeeGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Of course!

Yeah I'm totally agree with you @Lauren Smith :) and Thank you very much for your review! (y) (Y):)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Of course!

Thanks for the reply :D

Having a blast with Resident Evil 5 indeed with a good friend of mine. In some of my Diablo 3 video's i use a mic but the problem for me is that i have 2 kids and a wife who can talk quite loud while gaming :p
So that is kinda the reason i hardly do commentary, trying to find a way to add it more often though, my son is 9 months and finally sleeps trough the evening/night without waking up wich is a advantage now :p