Offering I want new channels to watch!

Lauren Smith

Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
YouTube
Good to see this sort of networking
Yeah :) I'm just happy to help :D You have an awesome mustache by the way haha and it's a shame your house has started leaking, has it gotten any better?

Love what you're doing I'll happily put myself forward for reviewing! :)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPDYFAIvjltQDW8x4BlR-kQ
You have a great channel :D I love horror games and I love watching peoples reactions ;) I think your channel trailer, logo and banner are all well done and also your videos are really good quality! :D I'll definitely be sticking around! Just started your Slender The Arrival series ;) Great game, great channel, great job! :)

I would really appreciate a review from a channel of your size, it would be nice :) :p
Nice channel! One thing I would really recommend you do is to make a channel trailer! It gives your homepage a more professional look and it's an easy way to let new comers know what your channel is about and what games you play etc! Also I have to admit, at times I found it a little hard to hear you in your blops 3 video so maybe you should think about balancing the game and commentary sound :) Apart from that, you have very nice quality sound and gameplay! Hope this helps you out :D

Thnx for doing such a nice thing
If you dont mind...please review my channel(or just check it out and tell me what you thought of it(which ever is easier for you :D ))
Here is the link :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6GywAUVK_IHydBfLhqJNNQ
I loved your channel trailer, I think it really got the point across what your channel is about! Also your thumbnails look amazing as well as your channel art and logo! You have really great quality sound and videos and you just sound really enthusiastic in every one of your episodes! :D Keep it up! I love it! :D

Your logo and banner look great for a start! :) I have noticed that there is a bit of background noise in your commentarys but it's not that big of a problems, I understand that affording the "best mic in the world" isn't easy haha but your sound quality sounds good none the less, maybe try adding some music in the background of your videos though? It will make them a lot for interesting and if you have any parts of the video where you aren't saying much, music can cancel that out :) Or you can edit out the quiet parts or your mistakes and that will make the video shorter and more professional (People are more likely to watch short videos from smaller YouTubers unfortunately but it is understandable) I hope this helped! :)

GlowingDude

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
YouTube
Glowing_Dude
Yeah :) I'm just happy to help :D You have an awesome mustache by the way haha and it's a shame your house has started leaking, has it gotten any better?

You have a great channel :D I love horror games and I love watching peoples reactions ;) I think your channel trailer, logo and banner are all well done and also your videos are really good quality! :D I'll definitely be sticking around! Just started your Slender The Arrival series ;) Great game, great channel, great job! :)

Nice channel! One thing I would really recommend you do is to make a channel trailer! It gives your homepage a more professional look and it's an easy way to let new comers know what your channel is about and what games you play etc! Also I have to admit, at times I found it a little hard to hear you in your blops 3 video so maybe you should think about balancing the game and commentary sound :) Apart from that, you have very nice quality sound and gameplay! Hope this helps you out :D

I loved your channel trailer, I think it really got the point across what your channel is about! Also your thumbnails look amazing as well as your channel art and logo! You have really great quality sound and videos and you just sound really enthusiastic in every one of your episodes! :D Keep it up! I love it! :D

Your logo and banner look great for a start! :) I have noticed that there is a bit of background noise in your commentarys but it's not that big of a problems, I understand that affording the "best mic in the world" isn't easy haha but your sound quality sounds good none the less, maybe try adding some music in the background of your videos though? It will make them a lot for interesting and if you have any parts of the video where you aren't saying much, music can cancel that out :) Or you can edit out the quiet parts or your mistakes and that will make the video shorter and more professional (People are more likely to watch short videos from smaller YouTubers unfortunately but it is understandable) I hope this helped! :)
Thank you so much for the review
You were quite positive with that review and i thank you for that :D

Reactions: Lauren Smith

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube

thanks, and the damage was minimal fortunately

Lauren Smith

Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
YouTube
Thank you so much for the review :)
No problem! Glad to help :) If you need anything, any help just talk to me :)

Thank you so much for the review
You were quite positive with that review and i thank you for that :D
You are welcome! :D If you need anything then feel free to ask me anything :)

thanks, and the damage was minimal fortunately
Thats good then, luckily it wasn't in your office haha :)

I would love to put myself in the spotlight and all the fire, please be honest I have a strong heart I can handle it:D

Everyone join in, it will be fun Rate Vent3r day!
So your channel homepage looks great! The logo and banner look amazing! Your channel trailer is short and snappy which is great, I'd say add to the channel trailer things like what you do/play on your channel but it does look like your banner makes it very clear(y) (Y)
Your videos have great sound and video quality but something I would suggest is to turn the game volume down just a bit so we can hear your voice a little clearer over the game volume! :D

Review my channel? I've been trying to get people to but hasn't been working.
Would really appreciate it if you could. Thanks!

I understand how that feels and thats why I'm putting myself forward to help everyone else :)
Now looking at your channel homepage, you too have a great logo and banner full of life and to the point! :)
Your channel trailer really entertained me! Looks like you put a lot of effort into it and it looks amazing! Amazing quality! And your thumbnails seem like you put so much effort into them too! :eek:They look awesome!
Your videos are of amazing quality in both video and sound, you've nailed your editing and you have a great sense of humor! I look forward to your future uploads! :D

Yes i would love a reveiw please. Would be most helpful thanks!
Your logo and banner look great! 1 thing I would suggest though is that you add a little bit more to your banner than just your name, maybe add a couple of games you play or simply what days you upload (if you have a schedule) :)
Your channel trailer is great, its short and to the point which is what we like to see :D Your thumbnails are good but the text could use some more love, sometimes it is a bit hard to read... Try putting strokes, gradients, drop shadows etc on the text and make it stand out! :)
Your video and sound quality on your videos are great, I've noticed you have the tool bar at the bottom of your screen on your latest video, maybe you could find a way to get rid of that and the videos will be perfect! :D

Your logo seems a bit plain but if you like it then thats up to you :) Your banner looks great though!
You do not have a channel trailer which I would recommend you do, keep it about 1-2 minutes long maximum!
Your thumbnails look great, some of the text is a little hard to read in some areas but it isn't totally unreadable! Just try and keep in mind the colors you use on both the text and the background :)
Your videos look and sound great! The music in the background is a great addition and makes your videos seem more professional!

minecraftgamingprods

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 18, 2014
lithuania
www.youtube.com
YouTube
No problem! Glad to help :) If you need anything, any help just talk to me :)

You are welcome! :D If you need anything then feel free to ask me anything :)

Thats good then, luckily it wasn't in your office haha :)

So your channel homepage looks great! The logo and banner look amazing! Your channel trailer is short and snappy which is great, I'd say add to the channel trailer things like what you do/play on your channel but it does look like your banner makes it very clear(y) (Y)
Your videos have great sound and video quality but something I would suggest is to turn the game volume down just a bit so we can hear your voice a little clearer over the game volume! :D

I understand how that feels and thats why I'm putting myself forward to help everyone else :)
Now looking at your channel homepage, you too have a great logo and banner full of life and to the point! :)
Your channel trailer really entertained me! Looks like you put a lot of effort into it and it looks amazing! Amazing quality! And your thumbnails seem like you put so much effort into them too! :eek:They look awesome!
Your videos are of amazing quality in both video and sound, you've nailed your editing and you have a great sense of humor! I look forward to your future uploads! :D

Your logo and banner look great! 1 thing I would suggest though is that you add a little bit more to your banner than just your name, maybe add a couple of games you play or simply what days you upload (if you have a schedule) :)
Your channel trailer is great, its short and to the point which is what we like to see :D Your thumbnails are good but the text could use some more love, sometimes it is a bit hard to read... Try putting strokes, gradients, drop shadows etc on the text and make it stand out! :)
Your video and sound quality on your videos are great, I've noticed you have the tool bar at the bottom of your screen on your latest video, maybe you could find a way to get rid of that and the videos will be perfect! :D

Your logo seems a bit plain but if you like it then thats up to you :) Your banner looks great though!
You do not have a channel trailer which I would recommend you do, keep it about 1-2 minutes long maximum!
Your thumbnails look great, some of the text is a little hard to read in some areas but it isn't totally unreadable! Just try and keep in mind the colors you use on both the text and the background :)
Your videos look and sound great! The music in the background is a great addition and makes your videos seem more professional!

Thanks for the honest review and tips :)

dirtiestDan

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 20, 2016
Michigan
YouTube
dirtiestdan313

Thank you for the kind words! It really meant a lot! :D I'll do my best to keep it up. :)