I wanna modify my profile picture any advice?

Dotz dotz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 15, 2017
YouTube
Hi guys, i wanna modify my profile picture. i like to have a green background, because shiny to the eyes(dunno if understand, mmh because it keep the attention maybe should be better ).
I wanna use a "D" or "DD". can u give any advice on the font or on the backgound please? ^^

ClerraBellis

Freedom! Member
Jan 6, 2017
clerrabellis.deviantart.com
YouTube
Hey!
Your icon looks pretty sweet, you could increase the size of the dd's (lmaaao) possibly to make it stand out a bit more! If I had any advice it would be for you banner, and that would be... just pick one font. I love all of the texture, but the different fonts kind of take away from it all and make it a bit too much ( in my opinion ).
My credibility is that I'm a graphic design student. If you would like to use more than one font the lowercase o should match in both of the fonts. (There are obviously exceptions to that rule, but that's how you can make sure it looks aesthetically pleasing.)

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

HyperLabs

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 22, 2015
YouTube
ItsJackLads
I feel like you need to make the DD on the logo a lot more clear. Make it stand out from the background using good contrasting colors so people can clearly see who you are.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hi guys, i wanna modify my profile picture. i like to have a green background, because shiny to the eyes(dunno if understand, mmh because it keep the attention maybe should be better ).
I wanna use a "D" or "DD". can u give any advice on the font or on the backgound please? ^^
Is the current avatar from your youtube your current of the new one?