Subscriber Milestone I Think I've Found My Niche

theketolifter

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
Augusta, GA
www.facebook.com
YouTube
Sooo... I've been making videos since September 2016. I took a break in December, and started back fresh in January. I started my channel as a fitness channel primarily, and that's still my passion, with the added niche of being on the keto diet, which if you're unaware is a very low carb diet that a lot of people follow... I've started getting into recipe videos, and specifically meal prep... The change seems to have taken off.. I've just reached over 10,000 views total... And today, after posting and promoting my first meal prep video, went from 141 to 200 subscribers in a matter of hours.

Reactions: dineandrhyme

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Sooo... I've been making videos since September 2016. I took a break in December, and started back fresh in January. I started my channel as a fitness channel primarily, and that's still my passion, with the added niche of being on the keto diet, which if you're unaware is a very low carb diet that a lot of people follow... I've started getting into recipe videos, and specifically meal prep... The change seems to have taken off.. I've just reached over 10,000 views total... And today, after posting and promoting my first meal prep video, went from 141 to 200 subscribers in a matter of hours.
Yes I would definitely say in that case you have found your niche target audience, best to work on this - who knows where it might take you :)

dineandrhyme

Rising User
Jan 11, 2017
YouTube
Congrats! And so the adventure begins!