YouTube I suggest you read! About The New Threshold What Should You Do?

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
So you are all worried about the new requirements for youtube partner program but you see youtube has been forced into doing this due to protecting itself honestly I can't blame them at all

but you see you are all blowing this out of proportion... because you are all a part of this community and communities help each other for all them worried about the money and monetizing well honestly I can say you are never going to grow on youtube if your only wanting to make money...

this is a community and a community are meant to support each other but a lot of people are here not bothered about the community at all so for the people that just don't care about the community well I will honestly be glad to see them go, but for everyone here that is helping and supporting each other things will get so much better because we are helping each other out as a community which is what you should be doing

I AM NOT SAYING SUB TO EACH OTHER TO GET PASSED THIS!!!!!!!! I am saying its time for everyone here to become part of the community and help and support each other!!!!

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
In addition to this, let's support others in getting there through this thread, also leave Feedback on others' posts in the Promote Yourself! Section, I'll be giving out even more credits for good reviews this month probably.
I 100% agree that we do need to start helping each other out so much more than what we have been doing as a community, i think we need to help each other get passed this as much as we can[DOUBLEPOST=1516184955][/DOUBLEPOST]
true but its still a shame that we might lose all freedom benefits and any benefits from being a youtube partner
yeah which means we loose all the music which really is not good at all not one bit

XxZroyaxX

New User
Freedom! Member
Jan 13, 2016
Durban
YouTube
xxzroyaxx
I am 100% sure the decision is purely business. It's pretty common knowledge that there's a global strain financially and advertisers are demanding more "bang for their buck". The decision made by YouTube will ensure their advertisers receive maximum exposure for their money.

I agree with the community assisting each other and helping each other grow, like for like isn't the way to go, so I would caution on that. As a community (Yes, I have not been active in the community at all) we need to work in unison to find constructive and mutually beneficial ways to help each other grow.

Reactions: Scalperhero

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
I am 100% sure the decision is purely business. It's pretty common knowledge that there's a global strain financially and advertisers are demanding more "bang for their buck". The decision made by YouTube will ensure their advertisers receive maximum exposure for their money.

I agree with the community assisting each other and helping each other grow, like for like isn't the way to go, so I would caution on that. As a community (Yes, I have not been active in the community at all) we need to work in unison to find constructive and mutually beneficial ways to help each other grow.
Bang man got it in one nicely say dude i 100% agree with you there bro

Reactions: XxZroyaxX