Entertainment I Simply Love Making Videos!

Would you consider subscribing after seeing my current content?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe?

Results are only viewable after voting.

King Nerd

New User
Feb 4, 2016
Classified
YouTube
Finally a partner with Freedom! and I simply love making videos. I'm hoping to receive a large audience of views for some fun interaction, gaming, vlogs, video skits, etc. The ideas are endless! Just kinda need the backing of support, regardless if I can achieve a goal of making 500, 1,000 or even 1,000,000 subscribers, all help is wonderful in my opinion. Thank you to those who took the time to read this and I hope you check out my channel and enjoy my content!

Reactions: pendragongames

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Finally a partner with Freedom! and I simply love making videos. I'm hoping to receive a large audience of views for some fun interaction, gaming, vlogs, video skits, etc. The ideas are endless! Just kinda need the backing of support, regardless if I can achieve a goal of making 500, 1,000 or even 1,000,000 subscribers, all help is wonderful in my opinion. Thank you to those who took the time to read this and I hope you check out my channel and enjoy my content!
Welcome to the forums :)

Reactions: King Nerd

Izaak.L

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 11, 2015
York, Pennsylvania
literallylowd
Welcome to the Freedom Forums, You should find a lot of the things on the forums helpful. I would answer your survey but there is no link to your youtube. Once you do send me the link and I'll check it out and have everyone in the FOE group check it out as well. If you need further help please be sure to use the link down below.

Reactions: King Nerd and Nuke

King Nerd

New User
Feb 4, 2016
Classified
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom Forums, You should find a lot of the things on the forums helpful. I would answer your survey but there is no link to your youtube. Once you do send me the link and I'll check it out and have everyone in the FOE group check it out as well. If you need further help please be sure to use the link down below.

Hey thank you FirstOrder, how do you apply a link to the questionnaire? This is the link to my channel if you want to give it a view: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcHWwveZ4qL7zrUFnNrxIkA/videos

CMTXRATED

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 15, 2016
YouTube
I feel passionate about my videos it feels so good to to record videos! To have people comment and want to watch my content, it's amazing! Good luck on your channel!

Reactions: King Nerd