Offering I review your channel!

Master Adit

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 4, 2016
YouTube
aditluhadia
first all al: nice and clear channel art!
and like most of them: where is the channel trailer!? it doesnt need to be something spectaculat but just make a video what your channel is and what you are uploading!
the thumbnails of the last time look really nice so i think you began improving them. keep it going.
your titles are pretty good and your discriptions are awesone! also good video editing!
the about section falls a bit short so try to get some social media links and more talking in there!
also nice organizing!

keep going and it will grow better and better!
Thank you so much! I will try to improve my about section and make a channel trailer. :)

Dr. Dunk

Respected User
Freedom! Member
yes I would like an opinion if possible, thanks.
well, the usual thing.... NO CHANNEL TRAILER, why!? its the first thing new subs see and it isnt even you!? btw that screaming scares me lol
but good channel art like banner and logo but some thumbnails could be improved but they are pretty good.
channel layout is bad since the only thing is that montage and your uploads try to get more video in there.
also no organisaton like playlists so if somebody wants to see one kind of video they must search for ever.
also try to do a about section that is related to your channel
using videos of others like that knife unboxing is also illegal/copyrighted so could get you strikes. ask for permision or make your own videos
try to get a standard discription with some difrent text related to videos liek the one in your knife unboxing vid

hope i can help with some of this stuff because your channel still needs lots of improvements

Dr. Dunk

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hi,

Could you please check out my channel for a review? I'm kinda new to editing and could use some tips.

Thanks!
lets start off with the usual thing: make a channel trailer!!! its the first thing visitors see and it gets your subscribers to subscribe.
also get some playlists at the home page.
social media links would be nice in the about section and in the about section IF you have the time to post somethings sometimes
personally i would like to see some comentairy since its more personal (or something that lets you stand out of the crowd)
your logo is pretty good but your banner could get a bit more stuff if you have someting else than your logo and subscribe, like, comment. its not a good thing to say everywhere GO SUBSCRIBE AND LIKE
and make thumbnails, a really important thing to get viewers!

i know you just started buts this is important stuff

Dr. Dunk

Respected User
Freedom! Member
check me channel out ples?
well, you dont have a really channel trailer, its something but an accual trailer would be nice.
your channel art is pretty good and also your thumbnails are fine (could a bit improved but not much)
your titles are pretty good but your discriptions could be better with some stuff like twitter/instagram or something!
also the about section could do something with a new layout with links and stuff!
the organisation is good with the playlists you have!

keep mating videos and you will mostly improve it by yourself!

Dr. Dunk

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Can you review my channel?
like almost all reviews, WHY NO CHANNEL TRAILER!? its the most important thing to get new subs! (i see you have one but put it as active!)
your channel art is nice and clear and also the thumbnails are really good! (how do you make your thumbnails?)
your titles are also nice. discriptions are pretty good exept for the spongebob video
your about section is also nice
decent organisation with playlists
the video quality is good
i also see you put your twitter and Facebook on your main channel page, put those links in the discription and the about section!

keep working on a few points and keep growing!

Dr. Dunk

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Can you review my channel?
to start off you have really nice channel art!
but where is your channel trailer!? thats the thing that gets you new subs!
you thumbnails are fine and will improve when you keep making them! (a bit higher resolution is welcome tho)
your organisation is good with lots of playlists with most of your videos
your about page must be a bit improved with more text and maybe social media links (geat you have social media for ur channel!)
DONT put tags in your video discription, this will result in one strike a video if YouTube sees this or somebody reports you! get them off now and use TAGS!!
put soem normal text in your discription to talk to your viewers and put links to your social media in there!
your titles are okay but i would like to see some line in it from what happened and not that the only diffrence in your titles is the number after the #
your video quality and music is good if you want to have highlights and stuff (myself i like commentary but thats my opinion)

so keep making videos to get better and GET THE TAGS OUT OF THE DISCRIPTION, your channel will be shut down if you dont! even if its below everything!

M&Mnz

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 14, 2016
YouTube
like almost all reviews, WHY NO CHANNEL TRAILER!? its the most important thing to get new subs! (i see you have one but put it as active!)
your channel art is nice and clear and also the thumbnails are really good! (how do you make your thumbnails?)
your titles are also nice. discriptions are pretty good exept for the spongebob video
your about section is also nice
decent organisation with playlists
the video quality is good
i also see you put your twitter and Facebook on your main channel page, put those links in the description and the about section!

keep working on a few points and keep growing!
The channel trailer just doesn't work for me so I left it out. Spongebob video was just a joke so i didn't really feel the need to type a good description for it. Iu use paint .net for my thumbnails

Thanks though for the review!

Dr. Dunk

Respected User
Freedom! Member
well, i love your channel art! its awesome
but why no channel trailer!? it is really important if you want to gain subs!
your thumbnails are pretty good and clear but its nice to have some difrence in them, put a special title for each video in there
your titles are pretty good since there isnt a lot of commentary in there
your organisation is bad, make some playlists of livestreams, skywars, montages etc.
your about section is waaay too short, get some text in there and introduce yourself and maybe some social media!
also do something with your discriptions! there is a way in YouTube creators studio where you can make a universel discription that automaticly goes in every discription!

hope you will grow with some of these tips! keep making great videos and keep growing!

Dr. Dunk

Respected User
Freedom! Member
I would love a review! <3
yay, a channel trailer!! and a good one for that! its tells what you play and do and thats the basics of a trailer!
your channel art is great and has a lot of potential, maybe a new helmer will go nice but the banner is great with all the social media etc. in it!
your organisation is also great since you make much videos of 1 game!
your about section is perfect! it tells what you do and your video scedule!
your thumbnails are good and have branding in it but its kindoff the same, like the king of lederhose, put the game title in the thumbnail plus that helmet and put a line from your video in there to let your viewers see something from your video
also your titles are pretty good but i recommand putting lines like give me a break and another new nation in the beginning of your title followed my the game to let viewers know something of the video
your video quality is good and you have a good voice!
also your discriptions are awesome! there is a lot of content and a lot of work ing it!!

keep making videos to improve!

DJPaultjeD

Freedom! Member
Mar 24, 2016
the Netherlands
YouTube
DJPaultjeD
yay, a channel trailer!! and a good one for that! its tells what you play and do and thats the basics of a trailer!
your channel art is great and has a lot of potential, maybe a new helmer will go nice but the banner is great with all the social media etc. in it!
your thumbnails are good and have branding in it but its kindoff the same, like the king of lederhose, put the game title in the thumbnail plus that helmet and put a line from your video in there to let your viewers see something from your video
also your titles are pretty good but i recommand putting lines like give me a break and another new nation in the beginning of your title followed my the game to let viewers know something of the video
also your discriptions are awesome! there is a lot of content and a lot of work ing it!!

Wow, i feel flathered xD

DJPaultjeD

Freedom! Member
Mar 24, 2016
the Netherlands
YouTube
DJPaultjeD

En dankje ;)