Gaming I REALLY DISLIKE FREE FOR ALL!

Piano Uncovered

Well-Known User
This whole 3 K/D Challenge isn't going as planned lol! Any tips?
Decent video overall, maybe create an intro before you start talking to intise viewers into your content? Also, your sound balance isn't very good as throughout the video, your voice is quite low and then in the outro, the sound suddenly jumps up which could make viewers wearing headphones jump. Otherwise good video, keep it up! :)

Reactions: gamerongrandst

gamerongrandst

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 19, 2016
YouTube
Okay thanks for the Tips! I will try that out on my video for today. To atleast lower the volume, I had an intro but I randomly just decided to stop using it lol.

Reactions: Piano Uncovered

Piano Uncovered

Well-Known User
Decent video overall, maybe create an intro before you start talking to intise viewers into your content? Also, your sound balance isn't very good as throughout the video, your voice is quite low and then in the outro, the sound suddenly jumps up which could make viewers wearing headphones jump. Otherwise good video, keep it up! :)
Oh, and create a more professional looking thumbnail, there are plenty of free photo editing software out there (I use Picmonkey for my thumbnails).

Reactions: gamerongrandst

gamerongrandst

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 19, 2016
YouTube
Thanks Man! I appreciate all the input! I will be posting another video tonight. Also will be on the forums at some point, give it a look and tell me how I did with that one aswell. Thanks Again!

Reactions: Piano Uncovered