Gaming I Play Games.... That's IT lol Hope to Entertain you all!

GameplayFries

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 28, 2016
YouTube
Your name/alias: GameplayFries

Where are you from?: USA

How old are you?: 27

How did you find Freedom!? Joined Via Youtube

What made you join our forums?: I like to talk and make friends, playing games and having fun is the reasoning behind this. I don't mind showing off a bit of content as well

What are your hobbies?: I like to play pc games, but weather watching and study has been the biggest

What is your favorite food? Anything Spicy

Why did you start YouTube? 6 Days ago

What is your biggest dream? I like to have more friends and enjoy life

What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming

How frequently do you upload?: 1 Video a day 2 if I feel up to it or asked

If your interested in joining some of my games in League of Legends message me and you can be in my recording making friends and having fun. I also do Town of Salem as well. I'm open to suggestions on new games, though the sad part is I have no money to buy anything since I used the last of it to get my recording software. I wont get into my job since I'm off work due to injury. But if you have suggestions on Multiplayer games to play or single player games that are free to try feel free to email me or pm me about it. I will credit you for it. Thanks again everyone to taking time on reading this post. Please take a moment to read the "ABOUT ME" tab on the channel for Subscribing rules and much more.

In case though you dont take the time to read, I will post it here anyway

Subscribing Policy - I want everyone to know I'm not a Sub4Sub channel, I want this to be natural, if you like my videos, please smash the Like button, and a comment is also good to see. Please refrain from posting your channels/videos in comments asking for subs. It will be removed... Period. If you want me to view you videos email me, if I like what I see I will comment and leave a like.

Once again I'm not a terrible person, I talk to everyone and I like to make some friends so feel free to talk to me in chat, message me, or leave comments. Enjoy my videos

xZenx xGamingx

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 22, 2016
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Your name/alias: GameplayFries

Where are you from?: USA

How old are you?: 27

How did you find Freedom!? Joined Via Youtube

What made you join our forums?: I like to talk and make friends, playing games and having fun is the reasoning behind this. I don't mind showing off a bit of content as well

What are your hobbies?: I like to play pc games, but weather watching and study has been the biggest

What is your favorite food? Anything Spicy

Why did you start YouTube? 6 Days ago

What is your biggest dream? I like to have more friends and enjoy life

What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming

How frequently do you upload?: 1 Video a day 2 if I feel up to it or asked

If your interested in joining some of my games in League of Legends message me and you can be in my recording making friends and having fun. I also do Town of Salem as well. I'm open to suggestions on new games, though the sad part is I have no money to buy anything since I used the last of it to get my recording software. I wont get into my job since I'm off work due to injury. But if you have suggestions on Multiplayer games to play or single player games that are free to try feel free to email me or pm me about it. I will credit you for it. Thanks again everyone to taking time on reading this post. Please take a moment to read the "ABOUT ME" tab on the channel for Subscribing rules and much more.

In case though you dont take the time to read, I will post it here anyway

Subscribing Policy - I want everyone to know I'm not a Sub4Sub channel, I want this to be natural, if you like my videos, please smash the Like button, and a comment is also good to see. Please refrain from posting your channels/videos in comments asking for subs. It will be removed... Period. If you want me to view you videos email me, if I like what I see I will comment and leave a like.

Once again I'm not a terrible person, I talk to everyone and I like to make some friends so feel free to talk to me in chat, message me, or leave comments. Enjoy my videos
dang lot of info lol but ill check u out

GameplayFries

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 28, 2016
YouTube
dang lot of info lol but ill check u out
I just wanted to make sure i got the message to everyone before they go to the channel. I know some do the sub4sub stuff so I want everyone to know that im not that kind of channel. But Im not a mean person, just need to be clear on stuff. Hope you enjoy my videos and I'll check your channel out as well.

dragoonfire

Respected User
Jul 2, 2016
YouTube
Hey welcome to the forums buddy! Check me out as well you have some awesome material! Hope you like the site and stay strong. BTW I cuss A LOT in my videos so be prepared for that if you look at my channel! :) Good luck buddy!

GameplayFries

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 28, 2016
YouTube
Hey welcome to the forums buddy! Check me out as well you have some awesome material! Hope you like the site and stay strong. BTW I cuss A LOT in my videos so be prepared for that if you look at my channel! :) Good luck buddy!
lol Will do and thanks a bunch for the awesome welcome