I need your suggestions!

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
I barely watch movies because I never know what I want to watch, so this is why I am creating this thread because I want you lot to give me movies that I should watch, and without spoiling anything, why should I watch it?

They must fit in one of these categories:
  • Horror
  • Zombies, Zombies and more Zombies
  • Action-packed Fighting
  • Anything with Will Smith..
But please for all eternity, do not ask me to watch any ANIME or MANGA, I will simply just ignore it, even if it does touch on any of the following categories above.

Movies that I already have watched and do not want mentioned are:
  • Hancock
  • I-Robot
  • Suicide Squad
  • Fantastic 4 - Rise of the Silver Surfer
  • The Karate Kid

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Well to start this off you might want to check out the following few films :
- The Resident Evil franchise - why because this is the godfather or horror, it combines survival horror, with as you guessed it zombies, and some great action orientated sequence. And if that wasn't enough there is another film coming out at the end of the year / early next year
- Outpost franshise - Nazi Zombies need I say more ???
- 1408 - a psychological horror, which is a bit slow at the beginning though is really really good
- Focus - stars Will Smith, and is a crime / drama / rom-com (maybe best to check out the trailer as its hard to explain without giving things away)

GucciCarry

Oct 19, 2016
YouTube
Smithtainment
- 28 days later (You like zombies.)
- Fast and Furious Series (You like action... this has a lot of it and a really good story line)
- I am Legend (Perfect! Has vampires and Will Smith)
- Transformers Series (Can't believe you haven't saw this)

I could keep going but these are some of my favorites.

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
Rip "Naruto" Anime ;)

Na just kidding lol
Try watch the serie "The walking dead" if you like zombies lol (However maybe you already seen that serie)
In that case try watch either Dawn of the Dead or start watch the resident evil movies :)