I need your help

sammie mohamed

New User
Aug 18, 2016
i have a gaming channel but the problem is i don't won't to do just gaming there, theres other things i want to do. i have few viewers on my channel and i don't want to lost them if i post something different. i already post one thing different and it did horrible and i don't know why, it was a great video. any advice well be appreciated

The Average Gamer

Rising User
Aug 20, 2016
YouTube
Well if your problem is your audience is there for once thing specific, my suggestion would be to make another channel for your other videos? Or just keep posting what you want and see if it develops into something.

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
It's bad for you to have a very specific channel. Yet you don't want a channel with completely different kinds of content. If you can manage 2 channels then start a new channel but only if it's completely different content. Be sure to keep posting on both. Otherwise do something like every odd week you post a gaming video and every even week you post another type.

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
Unfortuantely you can't have completely different topicstyles on the same channel, it wouldn't make sense to have say gaming and hairstyle designs. This is mainly because your gaming audience will most likey have no interest in the other topics consdering they only came to your channl for the games in the first place, so they wouldn't even consider subbing. It would become annoying waiting for you to post a gaming video and all of a sudden a hairstyle tutorial pops up lol if your considering different topics open a second channel, like gaming and vloging for example. Remember you can't please everyone. Hope this helps