I need your help!

tActhImo

Respected User
Apr 19, 2016
YouTube
I have recently started a series in which I expose bigger youtubers for being spammers. And I would like to offer you all a chance to help me expose those spammers!

If you have ever gotten a spam comment from a bigger youtuber then you can from now on tell me about it in this thread and provide me with a screenshot of the comment. I will examine all of your replies and pick out some of them to expose in my series. I will credit you if I decide to expose the youtuber that you suggested!

I need all of your help because I myself can not provide 3 spammers every 1-2 weeks.
And I need 3 spammers every 1-2 weeks in order to make another episode of my series!

I hope to bring this spamming problem to light and help make changes to the youtube community!

OnlyUltimate

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 6, 2016
London
www.youtube.com
YouTube
OnlyUltimateYT
I'm gonna be honest, I've spammed a couple videos before. It shouldn't be a thing but I'd like to make a point, there is a difference to some of the spam. Some are the fake "I liked your video" when they didn't even watch the video and the other is just "please check me out" sort of spam. When people fake their feelings for a video that's when it shouldn't be a thing, that's bad. However, when someone posts clearly something they comment to other channels and it's not the fake "I like your video" with someone advertising after it, then it's not that bad. I get it all the time, I just leave it because it doesn't harm me, it actually helps my video rankings :p Even though it doesn't seem right and just douchey, it's hard to get exposure on YouTube and I can understand why they will turn to it. It's better than the cancer that is sub4sub lol

This was on my mind and I had to say it but remember this is my opinion you may not agree with it. :)

P.S. I liked your video #ExposingBiggerYoutubers you got a good voice and nice editing skills.

tActhImo

Respected User
Apr 19, 2016
YouTube
I'm gonna be honest, I've spammed a couple videos before. It shouldn't be a thing but I'd like to make a point, there is a difference to some of the spam. Some are the fake "I liked your video" when they didn't even watch the video and the other is just "please check me out" sort of spam. When people fake their feelings for a video that's when it shouldn't be a thing, that's bad. However, when someone posts clearly something they comment to other channels and it's not the fake "I like your video" with someone advertising after it, then it's not that bad. I get it all the time, I just leave it because it doesn't harm me, it actually helps my video rankings :p Even though it doesn't seem right and just douchey, it's hard to get exposure on YouTube and I can understand why they will turn to it. It's better than the cancer that is sub4sub lol

This was on my mind and I had to say it but remember this is my opinion you may not agree with it. :)

P.S. I liked your video #ExposingBiggerYoutubers you got a good voice and nice editing skills.
I am against people who post the same comment over and over again not actually discussing the video content, if you do make a comment talking about the content of a video and then ask for some feedback then im okay with it. I can see where you are coming from with this.
And thanks for the compliments! :D

Reactions: OnlyUltimate
G

Gods of Odds

I agree with what you said.

themodof1

Sage Of Insanity
Freedom! Member
Jan 4, 2015
Florida
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I am against people who post the same comment over and over again not actually discussing the video content, if you do make a comment talking about the content of a video and then ask for some feedback then im okay with it. I can see where you are coming from with this.
And thanks for the compliments! :D
I got somebody spam my videos "Great video"...And we don't even speak the same language?

Reactions: OnlyUltimate

TheAimGames

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Apr 13, 2014
Where the sun doesn't shine
YouTube
Well, I had a 20K subscriber channel who spammed my comment section twice promoting his "Shoutout competition" promising winners that they'll get at least 20,000 new subscribers if they win. I didn't participate it, however it annoys the heck out of me that this guy is just trying to "help" smaller YouTubers by giving them false hope, tricking them into joining his so-called competition.

Reactions: tActhImo

tActhImo

Respected User
Apr 19, 2016
YouTube
You might want to be careful with this, maybe even use a different channel. Some larger youtubers can be quite mean and starting something with them they could get their subs to dislike your videos.
I couldnt care less, if they send over people to dislike my vids i will get more views xD and it will just prove that I was right about them. I am willing to take the hit to bring this problem to light.

tActhImo

Respected User
Apr 19, 2016
YouTube
Well, I had a 20K subscriber channel who spammed my comment section twice promoting his "Shoutout competition" promising winners that they'll get at least 20,000 new subscribers if they win. I didn't participate it, however it annoys the heck out of me that this guy is just trying to "help" smaller YouTubers by giving them false hope, tricking them into joining his so-called competition.
I hate those people, be sure to send me their name and proof if it happens again!

tActhImo

Respected User
Apr 19, 2016
YouTube
Those people really suck be sure to send me their name and screenshot if somebody does it again :D

ThePandrus

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 9, 2014
Essex
YouTube
This doesn't seem to be a good work ethic. Yeah, people do spam but people also know that these big creators spam anyway so you'll just be fueling a dead fire

tActhImo

Respected User
Apr 19, 2016
YouTube
This doesn't seem to be a good work ethic. Yeah, people do spam but people also know that these big creators spam anyway so you'll just be fueling a dead fire
I think more people need to know that this is a problem, I myself didnt know bigger youtubers spammed because I didnt think they needed to.

koz

YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Jun 2, 2014
YouTube
I couldnt care less, if they send over people to dislike my vids i will get more views xD and it will just prove that I was right about them. I am willing to take the hit to bring this problem to light.
The reasoning really makes no sense. "I couldnt care less, if they send over people to dislike my vids i will get more views xD." Sure you get more views, but negative attention isn't really something to look forward to. Not to mention most of these small YouTubers you attack probably won't even bother responding to such a small "expose" video. Pretty sure they get hundreds of them a day by several different individuals thinking they're exposing them.

Plus the whole parody introduction of DramaAlert is a complete turn off for people that dislike Keemstar. I guess good luck with your new series.

tActhImo

Respected User
Apr 19, 2016
YouTube
The reasoning really makes no sense. "I couldnt care less, if they send over people to dislike my vids i will get more views xD." Sure you get more views, but negative attention isn't really something to look forward to. Not to mention most of these small YouTubers you attack probably won't even bother responding to such a small "expose" video. Pretty sure they get hundreds of them a day by several different individuals thinking they're exposing them.

Plus the whole parody introduction of DramaAlert is a complete turn off for people that dislike Keemstar. I guess good luck with your new series.
First of that was just meant to be a joke and basically say that I dont care if they send people to dislike my video. And I wouldnt call them small they have 1K+ subs and thats pretty big imo and I have already gotten one of them to respond to me and a friend of another one also repsonding to the video. And the youtuber that did respond changed his shoutout rules a little bit just because I gave my criticism about it. I also do this series to let other small youtubers know that I care about these spammers and that there are people out there that want to fight it. And I dont think someone with 3K subs gets hundreds of vids exposing them every day. I think you are talking about even bigger youtubers. And the intro isnt a whole parody of the dramaalert intro it is only in there for about 4 secs and I just joke with his intro and I will not be doing 'Lets get roight into the exposing' every episode.
I will think about removing the dramaalert countdown in the beginning though if that is the thing that can turn off a lot of people.

koz

YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Jun 2, 2014
YouTube
First of that was just meant to be a joke and basically say that I dont care if they send people to dislike my video. And I wouldnt call them small they have 1K+ subs and thats pretty big imo and I have already gotten one of them to respond to me and a friend of another one also repsonding to the video. And the youtuber that did respond changed his shoutout rules a little bit just because I gave my criticism about it. I also do this series to let other small youtubers know that I care about these spammers and that there are people out there that want to fight it. And I dont think someone with 3K subs gets hundreds of vids exposing them every day. I think you are talking about even bigger youtubers. And the intro isnt a whole parody of the dramaalert intro it is only in there for about 4 secs and I just joke with his intro and I will not be doing 'Lets get roight into the exposing' every episode.
I will think about removing the dramaalert countdown in the beginning though if that is the thing that can turn off a lot of people.
Having thousands of subscribers isn't big at all. You aren't considered "big" until you reach the 50k+ mark on YouTube. Basically you're just poking fun at other small YouTubers for views. No problem in that though, all the power to you. I was merely just pointing out the fact that it could backfire on your channel as a whole. Take DramaAlert as a fine example of poking at people to much then gets shot down by some of the big YouTubers in the community. His channel is losing tens of thousands of subscribers, hundreds of thousands of views, just taking a huge hit on his channel as of now. Be careful with the "joking" because it could backfire.

tActhImo

Respected User
Apr 19, 2016
YouTube
Having thousands of subscribers isn't big at all. You aren't considered "big" until you reach the 50k+ mark on YouTube. Basically you're just poking fun at other small YouTubers for views. No problem in that though, all the power to you. I was merely just pointing out the fact that it could backfire on your channel as a whole. Take DramaAlert as a fine example of poking at people to much then gets shot down by some of the big YouTubers in the community. His channel is losing tens of thousands of subscribers, hundreds of thousands of views, just taking a huge hit on his channel as of now. Be careful with the "joking" because it could backfire.
Well thats just personal imo how you measure it. I think I can not be put in the same catagory as youtubers with 1K+ subs. And I am not poking fun at other youtubers I am telling people about what they do to get views and subs. And about keemstar, it is not only that he pokes at other youtubers it is mostly his past of racism and threats that he makes that are losing him subs. Also because he is having some issues with other youtubers. but the only reason they can get to him is because he has done some things wrong and as long as I dont do anything 'wrong' I should be good. And what is the worst that could happen? I only have 81 subs and those who are subbed support my series so I aint gonna be losing subs.