Gaming I NEED YOU! Minecraft STUFF

XxMinecarftGuy

New User
Mar 27, 2016
UK
YouTube
Hey there my name is Andrew, but you can call me MinecarftGuy. I love to create high quality minecraft videos on YouTube with friends and fans. I love to have fun when recording or i will not upload it. I have been with freedom for about 6 months and love being part of the family. Im always looking for new ideas, tips and channels to work with. if you have any tips let me know, also if you want to work together feel free to contact me. i wanna it to grow more and more as do you. See You Soon. :D

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey there my name is Andrew, but you can call me MinecarftGuy. I love to create high quality minecraft videos on YouTube with friends and fans. I love to have fun when recording or i will not upload it. I have been with freedom for about 6 months and love being part of the family. Im always looking for new ideas, tips and channels to work with. if you have any tips let me know, also if you want to work together feel free to contact me. i wanna it to grow more and more as do you. See You Soon. :D
Heya Andrew, what kind of high quality minecraft videos do you make? It's nice that you have a good time when recording videos ^^ Tips are easy to come by when you browse the forums on here. If you want to work with other people, I'd consider checking out the collaboration forums ^^

https://freedom.community.tm/forums/collaborate.35/