VR I Need Voice Actors!

AnUntoldStory | Lachlan

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2015
Australia
YouTube
Hello Freedom Family! I'm doing a Minecraft Roleplay series and I need people to voice act characters. There are three characters that I want to get voiced; the Head Guard of a Village, Dakota, a Mysterious Miner, Pat, a Creepy Old Lady, and a random Villager. I decided to get some Voice Actors to make my videos more enjoyable for my viewers. Some characters I will need more than others; Dakota will have a lot of lines in one episode but won't receive anything until the end of the season & future seasons to come, Pat receives one line in a mine and a lot later on, the Old Lady and the Villager are one time characters. In the description of the video I'll list your channel in the description next to the name of the character you voice act.

What you'll need:
  • Skype - I will send you the scripts and you'll send back an audio file
  • A Decent Microphone - Your Audio needs to be clear for my viewers to understand you
Hope to hear you all soon :)

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
Hello Freedom Family! I'm doing a Minecraft Roleplay series and I need people to voice act characters. There are three characters that I want to get voiced; the Head Guard of a Village, Dakota, a Mysterious Miner, Pat, a Creepy Old Lady, and a random Villager. I decided to get some Voice Actors to make my videos more enjoyable for my viewers. Some characters I will need more than others; Dakota will have a lot of lines in one episode but won't receive anything until the end of the season & future seasons to come, Pat receives one line in a mine and a lot later on, the Old Lady and the Villager are one time characters. In the description of the video I'll list your channel in the description next to the name of the character you voice act.

What you'll need:
  • Skype - I will send you the scripts and you'll send back an audio file
  • A Decent Microphone - Your Audio needs to be clear for my viewers to understand you
Hope to hear you all soon :)
Hey I'd be willing to give you a hand. My video "A Dota 2 Interpretive Chat reading..." will give you a decent idea of what my mic and voice sound like. I'd link it here but I think it's against the rules.

Mr Teamguy

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 16, 2015
YouTube
Well if you think that my voice would be good for it i would join , here is the video (listen to my voice and writte back what did you think)

Jacobo TM

Rising User
Aug 15, 2015
YouTube
I'd love to give it a try! I dont have skype but I'm fine with you just sending scripts and communicating with me via g-mail.

AnUntoldStory | Lachlan

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2015
Australia
YouTube
Well if you think that my voice would be good for it i would join , here is the video (listen to my voice and writte back what did you think)
Can you list your Skype please?

Also, I don't have a roll for everyone, but over time more character will be introduced and need to be voiced :) So I'll also add people I think I'll need later on!

I can't find you on Skype: Snowman

Last edited:

Jacobo TM

Rising User
Aug 15, 2015
YouTube
it takes up space on my computer, something I don't have a lot of. I'm fine with being just a small character if that makes it easier.

Musical Anti Hero

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 21, 2014
Ontario, Canada
YouTube
TheMusiAH
I'm getting on this train rather late, I'm afraid, but I'd love to lend a hand if you still need one. Rather experienced, played several different characters over some short-term series as well as, of course, doing a lot of YouTubing :p While you might get a good idea of my voice from some of my channel's newer videos, I can also do a test read of any script you might have put together. Running a Blue Nessie atm with a tiny vocal booth. Wee bit of an echo but it's cancelled out by any sort of ambient track (ie. Music, scenery, someone else talking, the sound of two polar bears mating, etc.)

AnUntoldStory | Lachlan

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2015
Australia
YouTube
I'm getting on this train rather late, I'm afraid, but I'd love to lend a hand if you still need one. Rather experienced, played several different characters over some short-term series as well as, of course, doing a lot of YouTubing :p While you might get a good idea of my voice from some of my channel's newer videos, I can also do a test read of any script you might have put together. Running a Blue Nessie atm with a tiny vocal booth. Wee bit of an echo but it's cancelled out by any sort of ambient track (ie. Music, scenery, someone else talking, the sound of two polar bears mating, etc.)

Hey man I sent you a request, I think... I'm not too certain it was you or not. If it was you, then I'll send you a script :)