Gaming i need tips

CarbonMeister

Call Of Duty YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Jan 2, 2016
YouTube
I mean from the looks of it your channel is about a little over a month old and you have a solid viewership as well as 50 subscribers seems like you're doing really good so far man just need to give it time. You have really nice thumbnails and channel art as well as good content from the few videos i saw just gotta give it time homie! :)

CMTXRATED

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 15, 2016
YouTube
hey everyone i need tips for my channel i would like if someone could help me
I would focus on what games you are going to play. Create a channel trailer based on what your going to be doing. Create decent content as well as uplaoding on a time schedule once a week preferably! Make sure you have good editing equitment! (Light works is the best free software)
Remember quality over quantity you may be able to upload 20 videos a day but if they are bad quality no one will want to watch them

CMTXRATED

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 15, 2016
YouTube
do you know hot to make a commentary through the computer cause i always did only through the ps4
I would get a mic it always depends on the recording equitment you use! But honestly I don't know I use the mic through my ps4 as well

Machi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 13, 2015
YouTube
The question at 1 million $. Why do you want more views/subscribers? When you have the answer, work on it the harder you can and give the best of you! The most part of the work is thinking about what you want, the way to get it is complicated but not impossible!

Did I said hello? LOL

Anyway welcome here mate!

CMTXRATED

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 15, 2016
YouTube
The question at 1 million $. Why do you want more views/subscribers? When you have the answer, work on it the harder you can and give the best of you! The most part of the work is thinking about what you want, the way to get it is complicated but not impossible!

Did I said hello? LOL

Anyway welcome here mate!
She has a point!

Reactions: Machi