YouTube I NEED SOME QNA QUESTIONS!

GlowingDude

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
YouTube
Glowing_Dude
Hi there!
in the next few days i will be making a QnA video to help my audience know me a little more and since not much of my audience is active 24/7 i decided to post this where ever i could
All i need are a few QnA Questions,and they dont have to be personal stuff,it can be totally be random questions like "If You Had A Pet Lizard,What Would You Name It"....just,dont ask that same question lol.
Thank you to all who gave a question or 2 :D

Last edited:

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Ok here as some questions for you, feel free to use as many, or as little as you like :-
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you choose and why?
If you could have any animal as a pet what would it be? - if you already have a pet what is its name?
If you could visit three countries where would you go?
Do you have any brothers / sisters, and if so how many?
What made you decide to get into creating content on YouTube?
If you had the chance to collaborate with a famous YouTube who would you choose?

RF Daniel

New User
Jan 25, 2017
Hi there!
in the next few days i will be making a QnA video to help my audience know me a little more and since not much of my audience is active 24/7 i decided to post this where ever i could
All i need are a few QnA Questions,and they dont have to be personal stuff,it can be totally be random questions like "If You Had A Pet Lizard,What Would You Name It"....just,dont ask that same question lol.
whats your favorite car

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
Don't do this. Q&A questions will come off as forced if they don't come from your fanbase. Wait until you get enough questions from your fans, then do a real Q&A

craig simmons

New User
Jan 29, 2017
Hi there!
Hey, I think since your audience is not active 24/7, split them into quick videos, like 3-5 of them. give each video like 4-5 questions, and this could give people the urge to watch more! you can also make a playlist. Nevertheless, good luck with your QNA!!

GlowingDude

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
YouTube
Glowing_Dude
Don't do this. Q&A questions will come off as forced if they don't come from your fanbase. Wait until you get enough questions from your fans, then do a real Q&A
You have a good point!
yeah guess i will do it when i actually have a few people that watch my vids who will give me some questions[DOUBLEPOST=1485669372][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey, I think since your audience is not active 24/7, split them into quick videos, like 3-5 of them. give each video like 4-5 questions, and this could give people the urge to watch more! you can also make a playlist. Nevertheless, good luck with your QNA!!
Yeah thats is a really good idea!
I will do that for my next qna (which will be after a while lol)