I need some help xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrisorSin

New User
Dec 21, 2016
YouTube
Hello Guys! I am Trisor I have started uploading on youtube 1 month or so ago!

And I am mainly uploading overwatch Video! I started playing some indie and I really like horror games and I will soon start making some videos based on them! I want some feedback!

I want you guys to tell my how my quality is on my videos and on my cam! I use OBS and Logitech C270 I know that it is not that good and I was thinking if I should upgrade or not! My mic isn't that good either! I use my headset mic! I have Turtle Beach ear force stealth 400! And again should I uplgrade that aswell or actually wait until I get somewhere with my channel? Lastly I would like to know what should I do with OBS when i record about 1 hour of gameplay the file is really big about 11 GB, the problem is that my upload rate is only 1Mbps so it takes forever to upload, so should I make 30 fps instead of 60? or lower my resolution to 720 instead of 1080? I know the best one is to upgrade my connection but my provider asks 50 euros more to do it and I cannot afford that at the moment!

I am studying in university now and I really can't afford spending so much money on equipment and stuff! I really enjoy doing that but I would really like to improve and entertain the people who are watching me! Thanks in advance everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.