GFX Request I need some graphics

Zypraa

New User
Oct 24, 2014
Hey guys,
I am basically really bad at designing right now. My twitter, facebook, youtube and twitch profile picture + cover photo are outdated and really need to be changed up, so I was hoping someone could do this for me? I'm obviously not expecting to be able to get anything free but I would like to see a blueprint/sketch up of what you had in mind and a price so I could make a decision.

I'd like to have my social media links on the cover photos, as for the profile photos I am not sure what would look good.

Would anyone be able to help me here? If someone decides to create my graphics for free, feel free to watermark the graphics with your handles and let me know where you would like credit and I will give you credit for ALL design work you make me.

Let me know how you'd like to go about this and look forward to hearing back from someone.

To summarise: I'd like a social media overhaul, a new logo and a new twitch and youtube banner. Please do get in contact if you'd like to take on this project.

Thanks guys!

Zypraa

New User
Oct 24, 2014
what is your channel. Might help with putting a design together.

Hey thanks buddy. Not sure I can link anything as I haven't posted enough messages. My youtube is zypraa and my twitch is zypra. If you're interested in the social media overhaul too my facebook and twitter is also zypra. Thanks so much bro! =)

TerraFrost

Dragon of Unknown Seas
Freedom! Member
Jan 6, 2015
YouTube
Hey there! I could help you out :p I usually charge but I could help a guy out this time!
Portfolio: http://terrafr0st.imgur.com/all/

Sorry, but I'm gonna insert my banner anyways (b/c I'm shameless :D)

Zypraa

New User
Oct 24, 2014
Got any color schemes in mind. Also would you want it themed around this Legion game. Side note you can link your channel if you fill out your profile page.

Not sure of colour scheme so very open to recommendations. I don't think I'd want it based around Legion but more based around the game. If you need any information about it I'll try my best to provide some answers :)

FunkLovesGaming

Freedom! Member
Mar 11, 2017
YouTube
FunkLovesTweets
I would be more than happy to make what ever you need.

Here is a link to my sellfy https://sellfy.com/FunkLovesGFX with prices etc

If you decide to purchase from me then I will be more than happy to talk to you via skype, discord, Twitter or email in order to achieve 100% satisfaction. My prices are very cheap and I am currently working on a portfolio XD