Gaming I need some feedback guys

Knotty Stripes

Rising User
Apr 21, 2018
YouTube
I would like to know what you guys think of my channel and my videos like do you find them entertaining?
did they pull you in? is there anything that i need to work on? is my channel its self pretty enough to get clicked on? theres just so many questions or am i just worrying to much i need all the critique i can get you don't have to watch this one there are shorter ones on my channel

Reactions: DevilMaxCry92

LPSprouts

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2018
NC
YouTube
its a nice video, good qaulity and your audio is above average so thats a bonus, but maybe you might wanna mess around with making a cut commentary? like all the good and scary moments...use some music in the background? some simple transitions? something of that nature....its alot of work but i think that the end product would be amazing!
keep it up bud! :D

Reactions: Knotty Stripes

Knotty Stripes

Rising User
Apr 21, 2018
YouTube
i
its a nice video, good qaulity and your audio is above average so thats a bonus, but maybe you might wanna mess around with making a cut commentary? like all the good and scary moments...use some music in the background? some simple transitions? something of that nature....its alot of work but i think that the end product would be amazing!
keep it up bud! :D
ill keep that in mind for my next one man thanks!!

Reactions: LPSprouts

ThingsX

New User
Feb 12, 2018
YouTube
ThingsXt
Not bad, the only thing that i could give you is try to give some Introduction to the theme(subject), talk briefly about the game and things like that 15 to 30 sec, good video though !

It's The Kid

Mar 15, 2018
Paterson
YouTube
I would like to know what you guys think of my channel and my videos like do you find them entertaining?
did they pull you in? is there anything that i need to work on? is my channel its self pretty enough to get clicked on? theres just so many questions or am i just worrying to much i need all the critique i can get you don't have to watch this one there are shorter ones on my channel
Its a good video. keep it up man, ya got my support i hope we can collaborate

Knotty Stripes

Rising User
Apr 21, 2018
YouTube
Not bad, the only thing that i could give you is try to give some Introduction to the theme(subject), talk briefly about the game and things like that 15 to 30 sec, good video though !
thanks for the tip man i will defiantly have to do that in my videos[DOUBLEPOST=1526267720][/DOUBLEPOST]
Its a good video. keep it up man, ya got my support i hope we can collaborate
thanks!, yes we should defiantly collaborate email me [email protected] so we can discuss the scheduling and whatnot

Last edited: