I need some back...

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
youtube deleted today all the inactive channels and now I'm from 153 subs to 148.
I know it's for the better and that I truly know now who are actual still active on youtube but still. it looks so weird in my eyes now to see that XD

can some people help me with that? I know don't have to ask that but I just have that weird feeling that I need to get rid off XD. it's not for self promotion but just because what I said earlier.

I have also a question: how do you all think about this? I'm pretty curious about that.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Well the fun thing is i actually lost zero XD

But things like this will happen more often as time goes by, instead of letting your head down keep doing what you always do and what you lost will come back in time ;)

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
like I said... I know... but still it looks weird. I don't let my head down I just hate this number XD

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
thanks man. and I know that feeling... but here I subbed you back! :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
youtube deleted today all the inactive channels and now I'm from 153 subs to 148.
I know it's for the better and that I truly know now who are actual still active on youtube but still. it looks so weird in my eyes now to see that XD

can some people help me with that? I know don't have to ask that but I just have that weird feeling that I need to get rid off XD. it's not for self promotion but just because what I said earlier.

I have also a question: how do you all think about this? I'm pretty curious about that.
It's not too bad for me. I rarely look at my subs anymore, but I know that it can upset a few people that have milestones ready.