I need some advice and tips!

CamGoesPro

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 4, 2015
YouTube
Hello Freedom! family. My name is Camden Bedinghaus and I do vlogs daily, and skits once a week. my channel has about 193 subscribers. I would like some advice for how i can increase my subscriber amount AND view amount. I feel like my content is better than SOME channels with thousands of subscribers. Please give me tips about my channel please and maybe even a channel review? thanks freedom family, your friend - Camden

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello Freedom! family. My name is Camden Bedinghaus and I do vlogs daily, and skits once a week. my channel has about 193 subscribers. I would like some advice for how i can increase my subscriber amount AND view amount. I feel like my content is better than SOME channels with thousands of subscribers. Please give me tips about my channel please and maybe even a channel review? thanks freedom family, your friend - Camden
The most common thing is to check your analystics to see what video's scored, where your audience comes from so you have an idea where to look.
Once you have that you can take a detailed look to your video's, quality, description, tags and title. Is there room for improvement?
Organize your home screen, make it that people can see in one thing what your channel has to offer and make use of the tabs to promote certain content.
Last and optional step is social media, networking is the No 1 way to grow, get in touch on Twitter, respond, tweet and communicate to grow and gain followers, followers who may watch your content some day. You give love, you gain love